Canaca
Premium Member
join:2007-03-05
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

Zazeen Launches Triple-Play Bundles!

Zazeen Launches Triple-Play Bundles!
Zazeen now launch its own triple play (TV, Internet and Home phone) bundles throughout Ontario and Quebec.

The bundles include one Free Set Top Box for the first 500 orders. (Promo Code WNC-Free) You will find a link to the specific model here: »zazeen.com/wnc.html

Ontario :
»zazeen.com/iptv-packages ··· -on.html

Quebec:
»zazeen.com/iptv-packages ··· -qc.html
Expand your moderator at work
Canaca

Canaca

Premium Member

Re: Zazeen Launches Triple-Play Bundles!

We have been offering Triple-Play Bundles for a few weeks now. The Free Set Top Box promo was just started today.
GeorgeBurger
join:2011-12-30

GeorgeBurger to Canaca

to Canaca
The more the merrier, but just to clarify, who is "we"? Are Zazeen and Acanac now the same entity?

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

We are part of the Distributel Family.
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop to Canaca

to Canaca

looks great, I just had my FTTH installed last weekend so I will be revisiting this when you guys hopefully are allowed to offer it this year
DSL_Ricer
Premium Member
join:2007-07-22

DSL_Ricer to Canaca

Premium Member

to Canaca

If QC TV only is 49.95 per month and Acanac DSL internet is 44.95$ for 15/1 why is the bundle price 109? (also, the number of streams included is inconsistent for that price point in between the box and the table).

I'm not really sure if you're going to be converting that many people at that those price points. Off memory, when I was looking around for a tripple (or quadruple) play bundle for my mother about a year ago, Videotron's pricing was cheaper. They've since raised their prices but their current offer is ~130$/month for basic +20 ala cart, unlimited 60mbit internet and home phone (and no dry loop fee?, and includes a bunch of hardware). I've currently got her on OTA, but she complains about channel selection every once in a while.
fmradio68
join:2013-07-05
Montreal, QC

fmradio68 to Canaca

to Canaca
I see in the channel list for Quebec it shows a sports combo with TSN1-4 and.....ESPN. ESPN? How can that be? Is that a mistake?

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca to DSL_Ricer

Premium Member

to DSL_Ricer
said by DSL_Ricer:

If QC TV only is 49.95 per month and Acanac DSL internet is 44.95$ for 15/1 why is the bundle price 109? (also, the number of streams included is inconsistent for that price point in between the box and the table).

I'm not really sure if you're going to be converting that many people at that those price points. Off memory, when I was looking around for a tripple (or quadruple) play bundle for my mother about a year ago, Videotron's pricing was cheaper. They've since raised their prices but their current offer is ~130$/month for basic +20 ala cart, unlimited 60mbit internet and home phone (and no dry loop fee?, and includes a bunch of hardware). I've currently got her on OTA, but she complains about channel selection every once in a while.

Thank you for your feedback. It just fixed the PVR error. We have two reasons for the higher costs in Quebec.

1. Higher content costs... We include the majority of the English content found in Ontario along with the French content.

2. Relatively higher Internet costs... This would include higher CBB costs within the Videotron servicing areas and higher base costs within the Bell territory.
Canaca

Canaca to fmradio68

Premium Member

to fmradio68
said by fmradio68:

I see in the channel list for Quebec it shows a sports combo with TSN1-4 and.....ESPN. ESPN? How can that be? Is that a mistake?

Good point. I will have one of my designers look into this right away.
Dunlop
join:2011-07-13

Dunlop to Canaca

to Canaca
said by Canaca:

said by DSL_Ricer:

Thank you for your feedback. It just fixed the PVR error. We have two reasons for the higher costs in Quebec.

1. Higher content costs... We include the majority of the English content found in Ontario along with the French content.

2. Relatively higher Internet costs... This would include higher CBB costs within the Videotron servicing areas and higher base costs within the Bell territory.

I believe he is asking why when you bundle is it more expensive than buying the services seperately?

TV is $49.95 regular price
Internet is $39.95 (if you use Acanac rates, Distributel does not have that tier)

But when you bundle the 2 it is $109

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

It's just a timing issue. Acanac's Internet prices will be going up soon. In the meantime, clients get to enjoy a bit of a discount if they decided to order separately.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to Canaca

Premium Member

to Canaca
When do you guys plan on having Beyond Basic Plus with 55Mbit/s Internet available? I'd be willing to give this a go if the higher speed Internet tier was available.

Also - you have mentioned Android apps. Do they work with Android media centre boxes running XBMC? That would be something very unique.

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca

Premium Member

We are currently waiting for some equipment in order to activate all the new channels. I am referring to the channels that will be included within the Beyond Basic Plus.

It should happen before months end.
Canaca

Canaca to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Also - you have mentioned Android apps. Do they work with Android media centre boxes running XBMC? That would be something very unique.

I don't know. I will have to follow up with our Middleware provider.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Cool. Can you follow-up on the software and send me a message or post it here? Also, be sure to let us know when Beyond Basic Plus is available. You may have a new customer out of it.
bjlockie
join:2007-12-16
Ontario
Technicolor TC4350
Asus RT-AC56
Grandstream HandyTone 702/704

bjlockie to Dunlop

to Dunlop
said by Dunlop:

looks great, I just had my FTTH installed last weekend so I will be revisiting this when you guys hopefully are allowed to offer it this year

Don't hold your breath.
I heard 3+ years for wholesalers to get FTTH.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by bjlockie:

Don't hold your breath.
I heard 3+ years for wholesalers to get FTTH.

Three years sounds about right. Could be a bit sooner.

Canaca
Premium Member
Mississauga, ON

Canaca to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Cool. Can you follow-up on the software and send me a message or post it here? Also, be sure to let us know when Beyond Basic Plus is available. You may have a new customer out of it.

One of Zazeen's community members was kind enough to post this Video (Minerva 10 Roadmap) .

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· youtu.be

Our Beyond Basic Plus should be available before months end. It may not have all the proposed channels at launch.