spc
Search similar:

uniqs

rb
@bhn.net

rb

Anon

Recent Update.....

New software, I am guessing....was installed in our DVR's last night as I noted from another Post alerting Pinellas would be getting an update last night.

I have expressed this in the past, as well as other have, why is it these updates are left with the customer to figure out what is New...improved...corrected, etc.

In past Updates I have always "stumbled" across new features....sometimes weeks after the Updates...why should it be a hit or miss thing? As an example, several updates ago the Hold FF/FR and it would skip 15 mins. I found it out when I was holding the FF button too long and saw it ship ahead.

I am sure many of us would appreciate a detailed list of all updates included in this recent Update...whether it be appearance features, behind the scenes features, or new features...surely that must be available and can be done.....
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

This is a minor service pack update....if there was anythng major I would have told you.

rb
@bhn.net

rb

Anon

I am seeing all kinds of conflicts were conflicts according to the Guide times should not exist. I have viewed the Guide start/Stop times of shows displayed before and or after the show that shows a conflict....and there are no overlaps. These shows on these channels and times slots have been recording prior to the update.

Another issue, tonight, there were 3 shows recording at the 8pm hour, the show that displayed the conflict is in the Recorded LIST as if it were recording but does not have a red ball by it....the other 2 shows are also in the list and display the Red Ball........ So 3 shows are in the 8pm slot are shown in the Recorded list, 1 can't be recording...and it would be the one without the red ball....but why should it be in the list at....or whether I'll be able to delete it...which O do not want to do until after the 2 shows end at 9pm...for fear it may create other issues.......
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to rb

Premium Member

to rb
»DVR update??