uniqs

nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium Member
join:2002-05-31
AZ

nightdesigns

Premium Member

[AZ] New AZ Pricing - Billed incorrectly?

On the January statement there was a note about an upcoming increase to the Preferred high speed internet from $62.99 to $64.99, however on my most recent bill it went from $62.99 to $66.99. Did this happen to anyone else? On the most recent bill it also had the notice of the increase and it still says $64.99. The cox website shows that the normal pricing is $66.99
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned)

My wife biched hm out in a modem rental when we had our own modem plus got a 6 dollar discount, so yes if tru 66.99 is normal price,

BryanInPHX
Premium Member
join:2001-03-06
Phoenix, AZ

1 edit

BryanInPHX to nightdesigns

Premium Member

to nightdesigns
If you have a Bundle, TV-Phone-HSI the normal price is $64.99/mo, (would be even lower if you were in a Price Lock)
I'm not sure about just TV-HSI bundle pricing.

If you do not have a Bundle then it is $66.99

Cox does not make this clear at all.

nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium Member
join:2002-05-31
AZ

nightdesigns

Premium Member

Update to this. The pricing was incorrect and they have offered me a discount for the next 6 months to offset it. I'm actually paying less now than what I was paying before the increase.

But on a side note, their billing system is very screwy. The discount couldn't be applied to the current balance due because the bill had already been generated (but not charged). So month #2, I had a double discount. Not sure why they have to make that so complicated.

Be sure to check your billing statements for what you are being charged versus what they said the rate increase would be.
ajwees41
Premium Member
join:2002-05-10
Omaha, NE

ajwees41

Premium Member

as soon as the bill is posted it can't be changed and credits will be on next bill since they bill in advance