Search similar:

uniqs
NateCohen
join:2005-10-10
Schenectady, NY

NateCohen

FiosTV Troubleshoot Wizard

Click for full size
Hi everyone I have the FiosTV Quantum TV. I have the red router...don't know the brand. I have replaced my Arris Cable box and I still receive this same error. It pops up ALL the time.

I talked to Verizon and they ran a bunch of tests and say my lines are fine. I don;t want a tech to come because last time they charged me $99.

Anyway I uploaded a picture of the error to see if anyone else has seen this before.

PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude

Premium Member

Press info for details and post the picture
dharel1705
join:2009-06-09
Merrick, NY

dharel1705 to NateCohen

to NateCohen
Had the same issue. Turned out to be a defective box. And yes, it is possible to get defective replacement boxes.
NateCohen
join:2005-10-10
Schenectady, NY

NateCohen

Click for full size
Here is a picture of more info.
Myzteziz
join:2014-06-26
Port Richey, FL

Myzteziz to dharel1705

to dharel1705
said by dharel1705:

Had the same issue. Turned out to be a defective box. And yes, it is possible to get defective replacement boxes.

It's true. I went through 2 bad replacement boxes. Original died, 2nd wouldn't active, 3rd worked for an hour then just quit and showed all 8's.
dharel1705
join:2009-06-09
Merrick, NY

dharel1705 to NateCohen

to NateCohen
Hate to say it, but that's a defective box. You need another replacement.
PaulyIzGod
join:2008-02-18
Tampa, FL

PaulyIzGod to NateCohen

to NateCohen
Can try a cold init to the box. Unplug the power and plug it back in when you see the 4 8's press menu until you see run on the box, and then use the up down arrow and scroll to cold and press ok. See if that fixes the issue.

Ak
@verizon.net

Ak to NateCohen

Anon

to NateCohen
Did replacing the box fix your problem?