cyrus360
Getting Freaky With It
Premium Member
join:2003-02-16
Sedro Woolley, WA

cyrus360

Premium Member

Anyone playing Vindictus?

I am currently playing this one on the West server. It's a free-to-play MMO. It's sorta anime-ish as it's a Korean based company that puts it out.

It kinda reminds me of Tera where your attacks have to be timed/aimed, etc.

Just wondering if anyone else has/is playing it to maybe team up/hang in game etc.

»vindictus.nexon.net/

TigerLord

join:2002-06-09
Canada

TigerLord

I took a quick look at it but felt it would be too grindy for me

cyrus360
Getting Freaky With It
Premium Member
Sedro Woolley, WA

cyrus360

Premium Member

It's not too grindy yet for me. I like the arcarde style action instead of like some where you're just mashing keys. You have to time dodges, hits and such.
01914557 (banned)
join:2015-02-23

01914557 (banned) to cyrus360

to cyrus360
I have been playing it for about a week and actually I like it a lot. I love the style, and fighting is always interesting. The only thing I really have against it is that I have crashed it a couple of times, without doing anything to provoke it.

cyrus360
Getting Freaky With It
Premium Member
Sedro Woolley, WA

cyrus360

Premium Member

I haven't had any crash issues. I sometimes get a disconnect from the server type thing when trying to join a boat or start a mission. But it's few and far in between so it's not a huge issue.

Don't forget, if you download the Steam version you get a Steam starter pack which gets you a bunch of goodies and 30 days of VIP status which can double your xp for faster leveling.