uniqs
djcrazy
Premium Member
join:2009-08-05
Minneapolis, MN

djcrazy

Premium Member

[Price] Sick of the rate increases.

Once again they raise rates and this time it was $7. And for what? There is never anything good on when I get home from work. They have won the Golden Poo award for several years in a row at the Consumerist site for being the worst. People are sick of the bi annual increases. And the customer service is downright awful. Ughh!! I hate this company. Almost $190 a month for cable tv and internet.

If you live in the United States and are in a Comcast market for your cable TV and internet, you probably know what I speak of. I can hardly wait until the day US Internet gets their Gigabit fiber in my neighborhood.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

[Price] Re: Sick of the rate increases.

You do know that comcast is actually pretty close price wise as most other cable companies.

train_wreck
slow this bird down
join:2013-10-04
Antioch, TN
Cisco ASA 5506
Cisco DPC3939

1 recommendation

train_wreck

said by rody_44:

You do know that comcast is actually pretty close price wise as most other cable companies.

Like that makes things any better.....

YukonHawk
join:2001-01-07
Patterson, NY

YukonHawk to djcrazy

to djcrazy
I can remember when the cable modem price used to be 3 freak'in bucks!!! Now it's ten and next year it will be 12!!!!
sabretooth
join:2012-02-14
Marietta, GA

1 recommendation

sabretooth

said by YukonHawk:

I can remember when the cable modem price used to be 3 freak'in bucks!!! Now it's ten and next year it will be 12!!!!

So buy your own and save hundreds.

YukonHawk
join:2001-01-07
Patterson, NY

YukonHawk

I did this past week and returned it because CC could not activate the CMAC address on the Arris TM822g. My fault for buying a refurbished unit but from a reputable dealer on Amazon. Next I'll buy new and hopefully they can activate it. So it goes. Lucky I was able to get a full refund.
jm101
join:2011-07-17
Oakland, CA
ARRIS BGW210-700
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO

jm101 to djcrazy

to djcrazy

Re: [Price] Sick of the rate increases.

said by djcrazy:

And the customer service is downright awful.

Experiencing that right now. Last time I called to inquire about our ticket the rep said it was still assigned. Haven't heard anything since.

I am just happy we no longer have to pay them monthly to rent a modem.