Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Carpie

Premium Member

to Carpie

Re: [game] CG - Superheroes everywhere!!!

I love you all.

Deremus
join:2011-09-01
Chandler, AZ

Deremus to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Wow... those were some loong days for me. I felt like I was trapped in an episode of 'Lassie'.

Bark Bark!
What is it boy, something bad?
Bark Bark Bark!
Did Timmy fall down the well?
Bark Bark! ....

I suppose mafia wasn't too worried about me revealing anything useful if they didn't want me to.

I totally should have stuck with my original plan to keep swapping people with Adalicia. I felt like he'd normally be pointing out a lot more things than he was. Like how horrible it was for me to be claiming.. but I guess that part didn't matter. I totally screwed myself by targeting Energy.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Thanks a ton Jobbie!!!

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Deremus

to Deremus
We knew there was a BD in the game as soon as Arch said he was blocked. Once Arch had claimed it was unlikely that people weren't going to try to protect him, including you swapping him with someone else. So we had no plans to make him a Night Target and just use EQ's One Shot to blast him in the face the following day after we let loose on my power. We felt fairly confident the BD wouldn't mess stuff up too bad. Then we figured out it was you after Arch died and it became a non-issue, especially since Ekster won the second Role Block token.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche

Premium Member

Next time, the winner will get a die if your mafia, live if your not reward for answering right...

But what am I upset about? I WON!!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Exactly, as an indie you don't care who wins as long as you are alive.