spc
Search similar:

uniqs
gbwalsh
join:2010-07-25
Burlington, ON

gbwalsh

Another email from Teksavvy Problem

I got the following email sent to "accounting@teksavvy.com" so with no identifying content how am I to know which account that I have this applies to? Or if it is even real.

Any Idea?

Accounting Department
1:06 PM (13 minutes ago)

to accounting
Hello,

We are writing to inform you that your credit card information that is being used for payment is either
expiring shortly or currently expired. To avoid any possible payment problems please update your payment
information with us as soon as possible.

You can do this by simply logging on to our customer portal found by visiting: myaccount.teksavvy.com

If you are a first time user of our customer portal you will need to register your own account and create a password.

The credit card information can be updated under the "Billing" section by clicking the "Add New" button.

Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Thanks for choosing TekSavvy and please don't hesitate to email us back or give us a call at the number below!

Lukasz
Accounting Team
Teksavvy Solutions Inc
TOLL FREE: 1-877-779-1575
»teksavvy.com

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Hi there,

I can tell you it's a legit email because I found it in our system that it was sent from Lukasz.

I have no idea why this was sent to you and why it has no account identifiers. I don't think this is the normal automated process so I am investigating. I will get back to you.

Cheers,

Andre
TSI Andre

TSI Andre to gbwalsh

Premium Member

to gbwalsh
Can you please PM me the email address you received the notice to? I will be able to search why you got this.
gbwalsh
join:2010-07-25
Burlington, ON

gbwalsh

The email was sent to "accounting@teksavvy.com " Even in the headers there is no other. I get email about a couple different accounts but have never seen any like this. PM with cids sent

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre

Premium Member

Thanks. Responded.
notfred
join:2012-09-15

notfred to gbwalsh

to gbwalsh
I received the identical email 1 day ago. What's up?