spc
Search similar:

uniqs
NgHost
join:2015-02-26
Gatineau, QC

NgHost

Third party ISP with one of the worse custoemr service

Distributel is by far, including Bell and Rogers, one of the worst experience in customer service I had in all my life. They're acting like one of the big ISP companies by giving credits (which compare other Bell and Rogers it's cheap) and they expect that I'm happy.

Problem is, I don't care about the credits, I want truthful honest informations from agent when I'm calling. I had to call each months to make sure that they are not screwing with my bills. Even at first, I had to wait 2 months to get my internet up and running and they're answer is that it's Videotron fault. WOW!

All around, distributel is not a good choice for people who wants to deal with a company that do care about their customers.

I've cancelled and I'm going with Teksavvy since they care about customers and don't bow to the big companies like the rest of them.

backwards
@rogers.com

backwards

Anon

they are the worst, every other internet provider are producing hybrids they can't even get a "Model T" to work?
96964493 (banned)
join:2015-01-09
USA

96964493 (banned) to NgHost

to NgHost
Tek does. Why do you think they sold their own network off and went to only reselling? They would rather bow and take what's handed then build out. Otherwise they could target MDUs and build in those with fiber like others but refuse to.