join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

1 edit

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

Broadcast Fee......

»Broadcast Fee.......
said by ziptaco:

No cynicism. I am not inclined to think that your motivation is out of self-interest. I know your motivation is out the interest of the company you represent. Otherwise, you would not work there anymore. This is no secret and can be seen in countless posts where you dismiss people for anything you don't agree with. And the cool thing about it is that it is OK. It is expected to be that way. My point is that people here get blinded by that fact and fail to see that your real interest is your company.

No... my real interest is you (please don't think for me), it just so happens that it is also inline with our company philosophy whether you choose to believe that or not. You may reject that and I'm okay with it because I know what I do, I know why I do it and in the grand scheme of things that's all that matters. You don't see what I see although I wish you could to some degree. It would certainly be an eye opener for you in a positive way and serve to quash some of the talking head "so called industry expert" types who so love to blast this industry, some of it deserved, some not.

As for the bad mouthing thing....you have it wrong. I don't mind if you vent your frustrations based on a failure surrounded by facts. Where you grab my attention is when we are unfairly bad mouthed or you are spewing nonsense for the purpose of stirring up things for your own entertainment or ulterior motive. If we screwed up, we'll own it, apologize and move forward as a better company for it, learning from the mistake. If however you feel the motivation to disseminate untruths or inaccurate statements I'm going to be all over it that you can be sure of.

There is no dispute that we are for profit business...something I remind you of all the time and the reasons why that is important.
ziptaco
join:2014-01-25

ziptaco

said by BHNtechXpert:

No... my real interest is you (please don't think for me)

Funny how you ask for this courtesy when you just called me a cynic two posts up from this one.
said by BHNtechXpert:

it just so happens that it is also inline with our company philosophy whether you choose to believe that or not. You may reject that and I'm okay with it because I know what I do, I know why I do it and in the grand scheme of things that's all that matters. You don't see what I see although I wish you could to some degree. It would certainly be an eye opener for you in a positive way and serve to quash some of the talking head "so called industry expert" types who so love to blast this industry, some of it deserved, some not.

You can try to make people see things any way you want. Trying to reinforce how much your company or any company for that matter cares for their customers but, it is all about numbers. You can also try to make people here think that they are your number one concern and not your company because, "it just happens to align with your devotion for customer service" but, you forget the fact that you just called one of your customers a cynic just two posts up from this one. And all because you don't agree with how a customer thinks. You really need to define whether you are here on a personal or professional character and whether your comments represents those of your company or not. Otherwise, One would assume that what you comment on your personal side might be comments that represent your company. And I would assume someone at HQ would love to see how you call your customers cynics. I don't think it matters to them who you are I don't think they would love to see that. (Do I see a post edit coming up soon?)
said by BHNtechXpert:

As for the bad mouthing thing....you have it wrong. I don't mind if you vent your frustrations based on a failure surrounded by facts.

But, you do. I mean you just called me a cynic because, you don't align with the facts presented. Remember, your company wanting to maximize profit is not an opinion but, a fact. You can B&M all you want but, at the end it will still be that way.
said by BHNtechXpert:

you are spewing nonsense for the purpose of stirring up things for your own entertainment or ulterior motive.

Wait, where did all "Don't think for me" go? Now, I have ulterior motives? I am glad you can think for both of us. It shows how great you are at having "us in mind".
said by BHNtechXpert:

If we screwed up, we'll own it, apologize and move forward as a better company for it, learning from the mistake.

Bright House, Yes. You, no. You don't apologize. You mistreat people here, call them names, accuse them, call them cynics and you never apologize. You just go back and edit your post and like nothing ever happened. People that are regulars here and that are out not part of the cult or fan club know this.

You keep, talking about things such a nonsense, lies, inaccuracies. Yet, you are still failing to point out what they are.

What is a lie? Is it a lie that I said that your company pricing practices are to maximize profit? Damn, I would too damn glad for you to prove me wrong on that. Of course, I am not talking about faith here. I am talking about verifiable data.

Is it nonsense that you mistreat people because their views do not align with yours? Well, people can read where you call me a cynic. And other countless times where you have done the same with others here. Somehow acting as if your words are the last and that what you said would just become a scientific truth well, just because you said it and that is it.

Before you continue showing more of your true colors. Debate the points that are presented like an adult would do. Don't go for the personal attacks, don't go for the childish behavior.

A lot of people here await for you to discuss things the way they should be without having you call them names and act like everything is a pissing contest. Things that can be expected from a teenager but, not from an grown up.