Search similar:

uniqs

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

[Help] How to Backup Google Play Music Playlists?

Hi guys,

I use the Google Play Music app on my HTC One M7 to listen to my locally stored music, and I want to know how I can backup and transfer my playlists and songs if I change phone?
My device is not rooted, nor do I have any desire to do so. When I get a new phone, or in the event I need to wipe my phone, I don't want to have to go through the tedious process of rebuilding my playlists, and need a way to backup and restore my songs and playlists. Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
GLIMMER
join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL

1 recommendation

GLIMMER

put the songs on your computer and upload them to google music. Your allowed 50000 songs... and your playlists are stored like contacts.

»support.google.com/googl ··· 70?hl=en

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Is it free? Will I be able to download and store locally not only the songs, but the playlists as well?

I have a Mac. How best to do it?
Alpha Phoenix

Alpha Phoenix to GLIMMER

Premium Member

to GLIMMER
said by GLIMMER:

put the songs on your computer and upload them to google music. Your allowed 50000 songs... and your playlists are stored like contacts.

»support.google.com/googl ··· 70?hl=en

It seems that's a monthly subscription service. I really don't want to have to pay a monthly fee for this. A one time fee to purchase an app, or ideally a free one would be what I'm looking for.

e_dub
franknbeans
Premium Member
join:2001-08-12
kickin ass

1 recommendation

e_dub

Premium Member

There's no monthly subscription (fee). There use to be a 20K limit, Google has recently changed the limit to 50k. You just need a Google account, no subscription fee..

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.

So I can just sync my iTunes to Google Play Music and I can have all my music and playlists on any device?

Can I also download them to keep them on local storage to those devices if I want to?

How do I access my songs and playlists from mobile devices? Just sign into the Google Play Music app and it will automatically import/download whatever i choose?
GLIMMER
join:2004-01-17
Fisher, IL

1 recommendation

GLIMMER

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.

So I can just sync my iTunes to Google Play Music and I can have all my music and playlists on any device?

Can I also download them to keep them on local storage to those devices if I want to?

How do I access my songs and playlists from mobile devices? Just sign into the Google Play Music app and it will automatically import/download whatever i choose?

yelp. Just play with it. install it on a pc and upload your music. Then go from there.