spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Dierk
join:2015-03-10
USA

Dierk

[TV] "Enhanced DVR" - Livonia MI

This OUGHT to be a "silly question," but for the life of me I cannot find where it is Specifically Answered:
Does the BrightHouse Enhanced DVR record HD Programming?

Paraphrasing from several searches: "We have 4 DVRS - Standard, HD, Enhanced, and Whole House. To record HD Programming, get our HD DVR...."

NOW: The Whole House DVR description mentions Recording "up to 16 HD channels" - but the Enhanced DVR description merely states that it has 2x the STORAGE of the HD DVR - without promising that it will actually RECORD HD.....

Precise Quote: "Our NEW Enhanced DVR lets you record up to six shows at once! Our HD DVR lets you pause and rewind live TV, and record and watch in HD when you want." (Emphasis Added)

Enlightenment greatly appreciated.... Thanks!
kmdean
join:2012-06-22
Orlando, FL

1 recommendation

kmdean

Yes it will record up to 6 HD channels at a time.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Dierk

Premium Member

to Dierk
Dean is correct however it is not WHDVR yet....

Dierk
join:2015-03-10
USA

Dierk to kmdean

to kmdean
Thank-you. That makes sense - and seemed to be IMPLIED. But have been burned before by "Implied!"
Dierk

Dierk to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Thanks: Your reply suggests that the Enhanced DVR *MIGHT* become a WHDVR at some future date. Recall reading that in some of the posts I wandered through looking for the "HD?" answer, but wasn't clear whether that was still a possibility.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Dierk:

Thanks: Your reply suggests that the Enhanced DVR *MIGHT* become a WHDVR at some future date. Recall reading that in some of the posts I wandered through looking for the "HD?" answer, but wasn't clear whether that was still a possibility.

It will actually....timing is a bit difficult at the moment. I'll have more on this a bit later.