spc
Search similar:

uniqs
floydb1982
join:2004-08-25
Kent, WA

2 edits

floydb1982

[Comcast Equip] My HD-uDTA-M has no TV Guide.

I use the HD-uDAT-M and it is not giving me a TV Guide listing at all. There is no option in the setup menu either to turn on the TV Guide. The Guide button on the XR2 Version R1 remote doesn't do anything when I press it. It's my understand that Comcast ended there TV Guide trials in the select markets for the HD-uDAT-M and made it available to all there service areas. Why does my HD-uDAT-M not have an on screen TV Guide option???

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

Apparently, the DTA Guide has not yet been released in your area (as well as mine).

Comcast has stated that "remaining areas are currently scheduled to get this on-screen guide for the DTA devices by mid-year."
floydb1982
Kent, WA

floydb1982

I walked in to my local Comcast store and asked them about why my HD-uDTA-M has no TV guide. They told me the HD-uDTA-M doesn't get a TV guide at all like you get on the bigger HD cable box. The HD-uDTA-M was just made for kids to use as a way for parent to set up the parental controls in it.
robwiljas
join:2008-09-05
Everett, WA

robwiljas

It will get it, they just haven't released it in our area yet. Apparently the employees in the Comcast store you went into don't know about it yet either.
floydb1982
Kent, WA

floydb1982

So it will be coming to the Kent City in the South King County area soon after all???