Search similar:

uniqs
Bill44130
join:2003-10-08
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130 to PX Eliezer1

to PX Eliezer1

Re: Teleblend

I loved the message screener that it worked like answering machine.
I could get my messages without logging into the website using the message screener. I liked that I could log into the website and I could block phone numbers.
I had a NC line and OH line, and I could switch to the NC line on the website and do click to call and the caller ID would show the NC phone number. I liked I controlled what the caller id said.
The service just worked for me.. I didn't need customer service. To my knowledge NO other company offers these features. It was all about the features and convenience for me.

I wish you well...

dg3274
join:1999-10-12
Lynnwood, WA

dg3274 to VOIPoTim

to VOIPoTim

Re: Quick Post to Voipo

said by VOIPoTim:

said by TimM :

Awesome! Sound like you are doing everything you can.

Thanks, we always try to provide good service for our users and in this case we understand that having a number not working is a big deal.

On a positive note, we're already starting to get confirmation of number transfer dates for many Teleblend customers so most of them seem to be going through and accepted. Most are coming back with confirmed transfer dates of a few business days from now.

Also for anyone transferring, we can most likely port without your bill copy/screenshot so don't worry if you can't get one due to their site being down. Just send us the form we send you and we'll submit with just that.

This is awesome! Just signed up with you guys. Thanks for taking care of us!
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to VOIPoTim

Premium Member

to VOIPoTim
said by VOIPoTim:

On a positive note, we're already starting to get confirmation of number transfer dates for many Teleblend customers so most of them seem to be going through and accepted. Most are coming back with confirmed transfer dates of a few business days from now.

That's good to hear.

-----

Regarding TeleBlend and their many names (such as USA Telecom etc), whether this is "the end" OR if it is just a long outage, if they have not yet reported the situation to the FCC they are in serious violation.

I hope that the affected customers file FCC complaints, a bunch of complaints coming in at the same time will hopefully get their attention. Maybe the feds can go after the company principals who had no principles.
VOIPoTim
VOIPO.com
Premium Member
join:2006-06-06
Irvine, CA

VOIPoTim to dg3274

Premium Member

to dg3274

said by dg3274 See Profile
This is awesome! Just signed up with you guys. Thanks for taking care of us!

Absolutely. Thank you (and anyone else that has signed up) for your business. We appreciate your business and look forward to getting your numbers back up and running.

If anyone has any questions, please just e-mail us at support@voipo.com. We have e-mail support available 24/7.

Our call center for phone support and live chat is available from 7AM-8PM Pacific Time Mon-Fri, but e-mail support is 24/7 so feel free to e-mail us this weekend for a faster response.

AsInfo
@comcast.net

AsInfo to PX Eliezer1

Anon

to PX Eliezer1

- it was cheapest (at first) with great features and it worked (att did not)
- it was consistent, and new companies were unknown or more expensive.
- We were unable to verify portage of our number in past checks.
- We don't like to spend time researching companies for our phone, we really don't like phones except for necessity.

So that's a few reasons, but not all good, we really don't like phone calls much, but we need them. Also don't like a cell phone tethered to my pocket.

Hope that gives you a little explanation of why

chu
@mindspring.com

chu to VOIPoTim

Anon

to VOIPoTim

hi tim..i just signed up for u this eve. im also one of the teleblend subscribers left holding the bag...is there anyone in CS working this weekend that i can call....habing issue with the setup
VOIPoTim
VOIPO.com
Premium Member
join:2006-06-06
Irvine, CA

VOIPoTim

Premium Member

said by chu :

hi tim..i just signed up for u this eve. im also one of the teleblend subscribers left holding the bag...is there anyone in CS working this weekend that i can call....habing issue with the setup

We have e-mail support this weekend at support@voipo.com. E-mail support is 24/7.

Our call center for phone support and live chat is available from 7AM-8PM Pacific Time Mon-Fri.

chu
@mindspring.com

chu to chu

Anon

to chu
btw...the teleblend website is somewhat back up...interesting!
79176722 (banned)
VoIP.ms, Magento, and lotsa open tabs
join:2015-02-19
Miami, FL

79176722 (banned)

Click for full size
Stewart
join:2005-07-13

Stewart to chu

to chu
said by chu :

btw...the teleblend website is somewhat back up...interesting!

Can you successfully forward your number to your mobile or other service?

Does your device register now?

If not, what error does it get?

If so, can you make calls? Receive them?
jerryw1030
join:2008-11-10

jerryw1030 to VOIPoTim

to VOIPoTim
VOIPO ROCKS. I'm a sad Teleblend sucker, before that Sunrocket, before that Packet 8. 20+ years of real crap. Just signed up for two years of VOIPO. Small money for great service! Sooooo impressed when I called their customer support. Super fast. happy and REALLY HELPFUL VOIPO folks. Call them and just ask questions. Happy, helpful customer support, means concerned management. I'm in!
Who cares if Teleblend comes back...Teleblah, blah, blah.....
jerryw1030

jerryw1030

Quick, Teleblend is suddenly back up. Just made a call. Sign up for new service with a proper voip provider, BUT DO NOT CANCEL TELEBLEND SERVICE UNTIL YOUR NUMBER HAS BEEN PORTED !!!!!!! Log into your Teleblend account and download your most recent statement. Your new voip provider will need this statement to help with porting.
nitzan
Premium Member
join:2008-02-27

1 recommendation

nitzan to 79176722

Premium Member

to 79176722

Re: Advice for saving your DID

said by 79176722:

The law/FCC should require VoIP companies to hold some large amount of money in escrow ($20/user?) to protect customers when these kind of things happen. You want your escrow money back? You exit the biz like a human being. You don't do that -- some org will use that funding to help your poor customers find a new home.

This isn't required - even if your VOIP provider goes out of business, the underlying carriers still allow port outs even months later, so as long as the provider doesn't do something incredibly stupid like cancel the numbers - all users will be able to port out anyway. Carriers are not allowed to prevent ports because they are owed money - they can only prevent them if the number has been specifically cancelled. In a typical scenario the VOIP provider will stop operating long before the carrier cancels their account.

I've never heard of anyone (who wanted to) not being able to port out of a provider going out of business.
jerryw1030

jerryw1030

Yea!! Good news for all us Teleblend dinosaurs. Thanks

dvaf
@comcast.net

dvaf

Anon

I still do not have service. Do most of you have restored service now?
inline
join:2015-03-13
New Hope, PA

inline

Yes, my Teleblend service works currently...but I'm still switching to Voipo. This sounds like a Gieco commercial somehow...I think I'll save 15% too...
gcl

gcl to VOIPoTim

to VOIPoTim
Tim,

I need a little help.. I just subscribed to voipo and try to log in.. however, that e911 wont let me pass even I put in correct addess.. If it ok it I email to your personal email?

Thanks
inline
New Hope, PA

inline

I had same issue...support can disable it temporarily until your number is released..apparently because teleblend has your number you can't fill this part out yet.
gcl

gcl to chu

to chu

anyone know how to remove the CC info from teleblend? they let us add, but not removal or update
jerryw1030

1 recommendation

jerryw1030

Call your CC company. they can stop all charges by Teleblend.

TimM
@verizon.net

TimM to jerryw1030

Anon

to jerryw1030

Annual Plans and Robo Calls

Hi Jerry!
. Well maybe Teleblend is not going out of business, but I woke up suspicious this morning.

. I don't know if you have an annual plan, do you? You have been with them so long you may have a great deal on a monthly plan. For those of us on an annual plan you had to be aware of it, because when the year was up, they never notified me, just switched me to the more expensive monthly plan.

. I wonder why they are switching billing dates if they are headed out of business. Anyway, my annual renewal was due next month. So they messed things up just in time for me to get out.

. One thing nice about switching to Voipo, which you recommended, is that Voipo lets us use NoMoRobo, which eliminates Robo Sales Calls to your phone. www.nomorobo.com Teleblend would not set themselves up to work with that. NoMoRobo will screen out robocalls from their list of reported numbers, and has a method to verify if it is actually a live person calling.

. For the rest of you. Here is how to get your statements for porting:

Go to www.teleblend.com
Hover the pointer over "Members Portal" in the top right corner.
Click on the FIRST option "Manage Your Billing" and sign in.
In the top left corner hover over "View & Pay Bills" and click on "Statements"
Next to the top statement click on "Options" on the far right then click on "Download as PDF" that appears right next to it.
Send the statement to your new VOIP company with your port form.

AsInfo
@comcast.net

1 recommendation

AsInfo

Anon

Thank you so much for this "heads up". Rushed to my computer and grabbed a copy of my statement.
This blog has been very helpful.
russb
join:2011-01-24
Port Orchard, WA

russb to wagthedog

to wagthedog

I have read many horror stories about teleblend charging your credit card without permission. That seems to be the #1 complaint against them on websites like the ripoff report.

The great thing about Voipo is you can use PayPal. That way Voipo never gets your credit card info and every transaction must be authorized by you in order for PayPal to release the money.
79176722 (banned)
Miami, FL

79176722 (banned)

said by russb:

The great thing about Voipo is you can use PayPal. That way Voipo never gets your credit card info and every transaction must be authorized by you in order for PayPal to release the money.

Be aware that some companies may get your permission to take money out of your PayPal account without explicit authorization for each transaction. It's called "preapproved payments".

Every month I log-into my PayPal and make sure I clean that list:
***Settings / Profile / Account | Preapproved payments -- cancel all active ones!***

I'm pretty sure if you go there right now, you'll find a few surprise listings...
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

1 edit

PX Eliezer1 to wagthedog

Premium Member

to wagthedog
I'm not surprised to see the TB site up right now, and as I said earlier, I don't think it changes much of anything.

From "Monty Python and the Holy Grail":

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead.

Large Man: Here's one.

The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.

The Dead Collector: What?

Large Man: Nothing. There's your ninepence.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.

The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Large Man: Yes he is.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not.

The Dead Collector: He isn't.

Large Man: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill....

79176722 (banned)
Miami, FL

79176722 (banned)

Bill44130
join:2003-10-08
Cleveland, OH

Bill44130 to wagthedog

to wagthedog
Mine is still down. The billing website is up.. so I was able to get the last billing statement to send to Nitzan @future-nine.

Inspired
@astound.net

Inspired to wagthedog

Anon

to wagthedog
Same here. My husband just mentioned that he received an out of service message when calling our business phone the other day. I just checked all of our phone lines and they are all out! I was able to log into the website and noticed they billed our service on 3/8 (early) and we haven't received any calls since then. The support page is down and their phone is disconnected. Their home page has a message that they are experiencing service outages and are working on it. I need to port 4 numbers for various businesses. It looks like they are out of business, but I couldn't find any news stories.

Any recommendations re best service for my needs. I have several businesses that each need an incoming line with a separate voicemail box. Ideally, a couple of those would allow for multiple mailboxes on a line. We use mobile primarily, so don't call out much on these lines, it's more for incoming messaging. (and our Teleblend box/phones weren't working properly for outgoing.) I need to be able to receive emails with a recording of each call I can archive, and love an email transcription, too. I need the voicemail boxes to be able to hold a good number of calls before I delete them. And, ideally, I want to be able to manage all the numbers with one account login.Looking for lowest price with best options. I had started looking around when our annual contract expired, but got sidetracked.

Thanks for any recommendations!

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL

3 recommendations

N9MD to Bill44130

Premium Member

to Bill44130
said by Bill44130:

I loved the message screener that it worked like answering machine.
I could get my messages without logging into the website using the message screener. I liked that I could log into the website and I could block phone numbers.
I had a NC line and OH line, and I could switch to the NC line on the website and do click to call and the caller ID would show the NC phone number. I liked I controlled what the caller id said.
The service just worked for me.. I didn't need customer service.
 To my knowledge NO other company offers these features. It was all about the features and convenience for me.

Absolutely not true!! Most all of the other popular providers discussed in this Forum have most if not all of the features you mention ... and more.

Voip.ms and Anveo would meet practically every one of the criteria you mentioned ... and each offers many more features you have probably never thought of.

CallCentric, VOIPo, Future-Nine, PhonePower offer more features, better service and more reliability than Teleblend ... without the surprise of fee gouging implementation exhibited by TB.

Why do think Teleblend has been rarely brought up in this Forum ... except for the once in a while poster who bemoans his/her negative experience with TB?
Expand your moderator at work