All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Mrwizard
join:2015-03-14
United State

Mrwizard

TV service in Philadelphia pixelating all day??

My service and about 5 other people I know from different parts if the city have been complaining all day about the service. Every local channel has been tilling all friggen day. This is a disgrace. verizon you need to fix this ASAP
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth

This is not a Verizon sponsored board.
You will need to contact support or you can try using the direct forum here.
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101 to Mrwizard

Premium Member

to Mrwizard
I like 3/10 of a mile outside the city limits and have had no issues with that on Saturday. I suggest you contract them directly via the direct tab listed above.
Their customer service response on here is fantastic.
avguser
join:2003-02-09

avguser to Mrwizard

to Mrwizard
I have intermittent pixellation on my sets. The problem is recognized by VZ and a software fix is supposedly in the works and being deployed this upcoming week.

Try to power down and power up the set top box. that works for my annoying issue
S10driver35
join:2009-09-29
New Castle, DE

S10driver35 to Mrwizard

to Mrwizard
noticed the pixelation problem on the Philly CW station (ch 516) at the beginning of the St. Patricks Day Parade around 4 this afternoon but that was the only instance I noticed today. Watched the entire Phillies game on ch 576 with no issues (Phillies even showed some offense today!)
Mrwizard
join:2015-03-14
United State

Mrwizard

Service is horrible again today WTF!!!!
Renaldo
join:2015-03-20
United State

1 edit

Renaldo

My local services are tiling too all morning. I reported this to VZ and I was transferred to a guy at the FSC who checked the VO and there was no reported issues. He said maybe a problem with my CO or STB. As a customer I can care less about what VO and FSC does and I didn't know I even had a CO or STB. Then he said he would send a tech to check my ONT. VZ all I want is my damn TV to work. THATS TV it means television. I could care less about your widget or new weather bug app. I just want to put on my TV and watch the weather before I send my kids off to school.
Expand your moderator at work

George
@verizon.net

George to Renaldo

Anon

to Renaldo

Re: TV service in Philadelphia pixelating all day??

Having problems too. Only my local stations don't come in clear??? Called and I am told it is a known issues they are working on

Bernie61
@verizon.net

Bernie61

Anon

local channel 3&503 in Quakertown been down since 10:00pm????? What the hell verizon ?

Johnpoppy
@verizon.net

Johnpoppy

Anon

Pbs video bouncing from side to side. Many other locals have an annoying white line on the top of the screen.
Expand your moderator at work