uniqs

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter

Premium Member

Motorcycle vs Car (video)

With the snow finally dissipating (my condolences to our friends out in the East which are currently enduring yet another massive snow storm, to be followed by another storm soon after) motorcycles will be returning to the road. Recently a motorcyclist nearly had a high speed head on with perhaps the dumbest driver on a flat and straight section of road in perfect visibility. I am not a motorcyclists myself but I can sympathize with the dangers they face from distracted, disorientated and just dumb-as-f**k drivers out there.
»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/m ··· .2998031

joeblow3
join:2000-12-27
h0h0h0

joeblow3

and some dumb-as-f**k motorcycle drivers as well.
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned)

That's generally a problem that fixes itself. Dumb-as-f**k drivers, on the other hand, generally survive their stupidity.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira to Thane_Bitter

Premium Member

to Thane_Bitter
if he was watching where he was going he had ample time to stop and get on the shoulder.
if he was driving a car it would have collected the silver toyonda head on or done serious off roading

GreenEnvy22
join:2011-08-04
St Catharines, ON

GreenEnvy22 to Thane_Bitter

to Thane_Bitter
yep I've seen plenty of crap like this in my days riding motorcycles. cars pulling out from parking lots, or passing other cars, or turning left in front of you.
I sold my bike earlier this winter so I don't need to worry about it for a few years.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to koira

Premium Member

to koira
The biker immediately slowed down the moment the idiot in the car pulled out, if he went into the gravel he would likely have lost all control. The fault here is 100% the driver of the silver car.