Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
Ubiquiti UniFi AP-LR
Polycom VVX300

2 recommendations

crazyk4952

Premium Member

said by NetTalk :

I have a problem and I get no responce from tech support

OK, you've made a statement. We can infer from this statement that you want tech support.

Why are you posting here? Do you want help from the community to solve your problem? If so, then more information is helpful. Also, the name of your voip provider is helpful, too.

If the name of your voip provider is NetTalk (as your username suggests), then how did you attempt to contact them? I see three different ways to contact them on their website. If you've only tried one method, perhaps try another one (such as online chat or phone support).

Nettalk has pretty poor reviews here (»User reviews - NetTalk), so it may be time to move to a different voip provider if your issue is not able to be resolved.

N9MD
Too busy to chat
Premium Member
join:2005-10-08
Boca Raton, FL

1 recommendation

N9MD to NetTalk

Premium Member

to NetTalk

No NetTalk anymore

said by NetTalk :

I have a problem and I get no responce [response] from tech support

If you have a technical problem or general question, many of us would be happy to help ... if you tell us what your problem is. Your post is rather non-specific.

But I think you think this is NetTalk's support site.  It isn't!  As noted by crazyk4952, this is not a support site for NetTalk. It is a public forum for discussing VoIP technology in general along with the pros & cons, good & bad, ups & downs, ins & outs of a great many VoIP providers.

But your fervent plea seems to require NetTalk's Customer Service ... which, as has been discussed ad nauseam in this Forum ... is practically non-existent. NT has been on the verge of bankruptcy for quite a while now.

»[General] More strange things happening at NetTalk

A better question from you at this point, since NT is fading quickly, should be "Help! How can I save my NT phone number and port my service to a reputable VoIP provider?"
MikeInFL
join:2010-06-04
Jacksonville, FL

MikeInFL to NetTalk

to NetTalk

Re: No tech support anymore

wow I've been using nettalk for several years and just recently tried to get support and had no idea there was no support anymore. Goes to show how reliable the service is though, it really works great for me.