Search similar:

uniqs

CosmicDebri
Still looking for intelligent life
join:2001-09-01
Lake City, FL

CosmicDebri

Seriously?

Wow..... that WAS a pretty unsubstantial reply to a simple question. So.... as a consumer, if I called them and asked how much are your various tiers, they wouldn't tell me either? Would I get that same lame response?? How would I make an 'informed' decision on which speed to get?

Just pick a speed, and you'll see it in your bill......... hope this doesn't become a trend.....

tschmidt
MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
·Consolidated Com..
·Republic Wireless
·Hollis Hosting

tschmidt

MVM

Interesting, I'm in Fairpoint territory but have DSL through a CLEC so I have not been to the FP website for a long time. I did take a look at the packages and like the article just found the starting at $16.99.

The prices used to be posted on the web site, with the usual DSL caveat about up to speed.

/tom

Camelot One
MVM
join:2001-11-21
Bloomington, IN

Camelot One to CosmicDebri

MVM

to CosmicDebri
I suspect if you asked them for the rates at a specific address, they would tell you. (The base rate anyway, good luck finding the after taxes and fees total) The issue here is that they won't disclose national or regional rates, because doing so would make it obvious they are charging different rates based on the amount of local competition.