squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

squirt

MVM

Must be Spring! We got three inches of snow overnight.

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 recommendation

Sunny to jopfef

to jopfef
I see robins all winter here and, for the past couple of years, at least one flicker .... WHO HAS THE LOUDEST "I AM CLAIMING MY TERRITORY" voice of any bird of that size I have ever heard! Soon he will also start rapping on the gutter pipes to emphasize the boundaries of his claim.

This year I would like only songbirds, please. Oh, and the chickadees. I love my little chickadees, I do.
Sunny

2 recommendations

Sunny to jopfef

to jopfef
I am familiar with the "SPLAT," however. Twice, dead center on top of my head on my way to a meeting with the base CO. Dern pigeons.

I did learn not to care what people thought of me holding an umbersol over my head even when there was no sign of incoming moisture of any kind.

More scary, however, was the time I got out of my car, turned slightly to close the door, caught a peripheral hint of motion in the air and ducked ... just in time to avoid being slammed by a Canadian goose flying right at where my head would have been at what ever high speed it is for a creature of that kind.

From that time on I didn't mind as much when they surrounded the front door of the building where I worked and just dared me to pass through the line. I never knew if they were on strike or what?

Icarus
CHAOS RULES
Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

3 recommendations

Icarus to jopfef

Mod

to jopfef

Its snowing here! wonderful...........

dandelion
MVM
join:2003-04-29
Germantown, TN

2 recommendations

dandelion to jopfef

MVM

to jopfef

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

2 recommendations

Santa Fe to jopfef

to jopfef
Yep, it's spring because of the

!

Icarus
CHAOS RULES
Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

3 recommendations

Icarus to jopfef

Mod

to jopfef
Click for full size

DonoftheDead
Old diver
Premium Member
join:2004-07-12
Clinton, WA

DonoftheDead to jopfef

Premium Member

to jopfef

actual size
Rainin' on the south Whidbey. Why did you Easterners run off with all our snow? Did you not have enough? We need snow to kill off all the fleas. Hey, trade ya some snow for fleas. edit: forgot pic

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

Send the rain down here. We need it badly.

DonoftheDead
Old diver
Premium Member
Clinton, WA

DonoftheDead

Premium Member

I would if I could hon. Hardly any snowpack this year. Eastern Wa. is gonna have fire problems come summer. How 'bout fleas? Need any? We got plenty of those.

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz
428.1 21.6

1 edit

sashwa

Mod

Don't need any. I treat Ben the Dog monthly with Trifexis monthly so that normally takes care of fleas and heartworm.

Have you tried Frontline Plus for your kitty? That's what I use to use on my cats and it worked.

I've got a feeling that the fleas are going to be really bad this year down here due to the mild winter and lack of rain.

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

3 recommendations

Santa Fe to jopfef

to jopfef

DonoftheDead
Old diver
Premium Member
Clinton, WA

DonoftheDead to sashwa

Premium Member

to sashwa
Yes we put flea stuff on him, sashwa. They left him and took up residence on us dammit! Come Mon. we're gonna fleabomb the place real good. Vacuuming helps too. Mildest winter on record here. Made the power bill lower tho'. Six of one, half o'dozen of the other I guess.