spc
Search similar:

uniqs

jeffro
join:2007-04-20
Cordova, TN

jeffro

Moving to Oregon

We're moving to Oregon and will probably have to switch to Charter for TV. Can someone from the area post a channel lineup for me so I know what I'm about to get and the type of HD DVR they are using in the area? Thank you.

oneoone
join:2010-01-20
North Hollywood, CA

oneoone

Why not go to the site and type in a address and look it up yourself?

jeffro
Cordova, TN

jeffro

I don't have an address to put in.
dishrich
join:2006-05-12
Springfield, IL

2 edits

dishrich

Well first things first - Oregon is BIG & I'm SURE lineups WILL vary between (even Charter) systems. So, do you have an actual city in Oregon where you're moving to???

Then, just google up some addresses in that said city; google something like a restaurant, bank, etc. & get one of those addresses. Then just plug said address in at Charter's website & VOLLA, you're all set! (you may have to try a couple to find one that the website will take, but I'm sure you'll eventually find one...I've done it before w/no problems)

OpTiC
Premium Member
join:2014-03-08
West Covina, CA

OpTiC to jeffro

Premium Member

to jeffro
said by jeffro:

We're moving to Oregon and will probably have to switch to Charter for TV. Can someone from the area post a channel lineup for me so I know what I'm about to get and the type of HD DVR they are using in the area? Thank you.

What part if Oregon are you moving to because Oregon cable system are mostly Charter or Comcast.
Expand your moderator at work

jeffro
Cordova, TN

jeffro to OpTiC

to OpTiC

Re: Moving to Oregon

We're hoping for Astoria as that is where I'll be working but it may be the surrounding area. I was able to get a hold of the channel lineup. Does anyone know about the type of DVR? I'm thinking we're gonna go the TiVo route again if the DVR's are the same that they have here in Michigan.
Corporate
join:2014-10-04

Corporate to jeffro

to jeffro
Check to see if Frontier FiOS is available in the area. You would get much better picture quality and faster internet.

OpTiC
Premium Member
join:2014-03-08
West Covina, CA

OpTiC

Premium Member

said by Corporate:

Check to see if Frontier FiOS is available in the area. You would get much better picture quality and faster internet.

Frontier Fios is only available in suburbs of Portland. Looks like you are stuck with Charter.