spc
Search similar:

uniqs

syntr
@qwest.net

syntr

Anon

no mobile websites

I have a Zyxel Pk5000, it's pretty terrible honestly. Anytime I load a mobile website the page cannot be found, can't load because the certificates are wrong our it just takes me to 192.168.0.1. This has gone on for awhile now.

M.GameStop.com takes me to the routers page.
M.Facebook.com tells me ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
I've looked everywhere for answers but once again Qwest gives me garbage hardware.
ArizonaSteve
join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

ArizonaSteve

If you are getting certificate errors the system date on your computer may be set wrong.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to syntr

MVM

to syntr
I find it unlikely to be a modem problem. Aside from ArizonaSteve See Profile's suggestion, I am curious to know which browser you are using, and whose DNS servers you are using?

synter
@myvzw.com

synter

Anon

It happens on 3 Windows 7 computers all are 64 bit and use chrome. It also happens on my galaxy s4 which is why I tried it on my computers.

toby
Troy Mcclure
join:2001-11-13
Seattle, WA

toby

said by synter :

It happens on 3 Windows 7 computers all are 64 bit and use chrome. It also happens on my galaxy s4 which is why I tried it on my computers.

What DNS server are you using?
ArizonaSteve
join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

ArizonaSteve to synter

to synter
It's hard to believe all your computers have that same problem since those sites work for me here. Have you tried the S4 on the cellular network, not wifi, and at a neighbor's house? You need to trouble shoot it logically and eliminate everything that is not the problem. In other works is it your location or your equipment? Try a different DNS like they are saying. Configure your network settings to use the Google server IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers and see if that makes a difference.
Donat76
join:2003-01-26
Oelwein, IA

Donat76 to syntr

to syntr
You might want to make sure that you don't have any 'Superfish' HTTPS hijacking your secure connections. Chrome might be mitigating this attack by giving you a certification error. This spyware was just in the news a while back.

»www.howtogeek.com/210265 ··· -adware/

Worth checking out at least.
syntr
join:2015-03-23

syntr

Would that only affect mobile sites though? If I load a page as a desktop site it works fine. I suppose I could have mentioned that.
Donat76
join:2003-01-26
Oelwein, IA

Donat76 to syntr

to syntr
Probably not. However, I seriously doubt the modem is the issue.

Irish Shark
Play Like A Champion Today
MVM
join:2000-07-29
Las Vegas, NV

Irish Shark to syntr

MVM

to syntr
Give this a go:

Flush the DNS cache and restore MS's Hosts file. Copy and paste these lines in Note pad.

@Echo on
pushd\windows\system32\drivers\etc
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
popd
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
ipconfig /flushdns
netsh winsock reset all
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
del %0

Save as flush.bat to your desktop.

Right click the .bat file and choose to Run as Administrator. Your computer will reboot itself. See if that fixes it.