All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
LastDon
join:2002-08-13

1 edit

LastDon

are Rogers/Fido following in the footsteps of Bell?

»openmedia.ca/blog/are-ro ··· anadians

Interesting read..

Maybe ben will have to fill another dispute with these guys if the services are only for fido rogers members
deafmonkey
Premium Member
join:2013-04-16
·Start.ca
SmartRG SR505N
Asus GT-AC2900

deafmonkey

Premium Member

Re: if Rogers/Fido following in the footsteps of Bell?

Interesting read,

Seems like more of this thing that Ted Rogers used to talk about with convergence.

Offtopic a bit,

The wireless market the way it is today is why I do not own a cell phone nor do I plan to own one in the future. - I find the wireless pricing absolutely ridiculous and some questionable possible things about using them as well.

Due to my complex illness I noticed that the use of cell phones worsened my condition a bit and it seems when I read a study about cell phone cancer due to a possible but not certain of the specific cure out there in Antineoplaston therapy. Latest I have seen about that is according to vitality magazine that I grab sometimes for alternative myasthenia references as they are one of the few to talk about Myasthenia Gravis due to Helke Ferrie - I have been following the stuff on Antineoplastons before I read about it in Vitality for some time as I have found that story pretty interesting.

I did alternative due to Myasthenia Gravis as all the Doctors always laughed when I ask for about a cure.

link:
»vitalitymagazine.com/art ··· edicine/

Have a good day