spc
Search similar:

uniqs

SilverbackVG
@charter.com

SilverbackVG

Anon

[Other] Internet crashing

Hey guys i have had charter for a very long time but within the last couple months my internet crashes almost everyday, sometimes at random and sometimes at scheduled times. It mostly crashes at 3:00. Whats strange is that sometimes my internet will completly not work and other times it will just load things at aprox 1-30 kb/s. Is their any way to fix this or is everybody getting this, because i have a few friends with the same problem. Ps the Internet is really fast but i have to use it for work and if it dosent when i need to send emails and do video meetings then i will have to change. Any help is appreciated

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
Ubee E31U2V1
Technicolor TC4400
Linksys EA6900

DocDrew

Premium Member

Post your make and model of modem.

Post your modem signals from »192.168.100.1

How are you connected to the modem?

Do you have a router? What kind?

Can you post a screenshot from a speedtest at speedtest.net?
arbit3r9
Nighthawk RAX80 Arris SB8200 rev4
join:2006-02-08
Dorr, MI

arbit3r9

said by DocDrew:

Post your modem signals from »192.168.100.1

Might also load the page up at time it happens see what they are at when it happens and post those as well.

SilverbackVG
@myvzw.com

SilverbackVG to DocDrew

Anon

to DocDrew
Its not the modem and i have a netgear router. The modem is fine because it was just replaced and i am connected wireless. But another computer is connected straight to the router. My speed only decreases when the internet "crashes", but wireless i have 9 mbs download and 5 mbs upload. The computer connected straight to the router has 30 mbs download and 20 mbs upload. After i get a new router my internet is fine for a couple weeks then starts crashing. I have also tried replacing the router but i recieve the same problem.

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal

DocDrew

Premium Member

I didn't say it was the modem. We just need some basic troubleshooting information.

sdurrough
Premium Member
join:2002-12-10
Haines City, FL

sdurrough to SilverbackVG

Premium Member

to SilverbackVG
20 upload?