All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
lamboman
join:2015-03-30

1 edit

lamboman

[Cancel] New To Comcast X1 - HORRIBLE Experience - Cancelled in 2 Days!

I simply wanted to post my experience so that others could hopefully learn something to make their experience better....

To avoid re-typing my experience, I will just copy from the Comcast survey review I received asking why I already cancelled my X1 XFINITY Cloud DVR Service:

The online salesman provided completely false information which ultimately convinced me to signup with XFINITY. On top of that, the "self-install" kit that I received was completely wrong and incomplete. Upon calling Comcast, I learned that the service order was incorrectly placed by the online Comcast representative and that I would have to wait another 7 to 10 Business days to receive the proper equipment. However I could not wait any longer because my DIRECTV service was scheduled to end in a few days to coincide with my new XFINITY service. Therefore I decided to go to a local Comcast service center and it was there that I was told that the online comcast sales rep had sold me a lie and that the cloud DVR service I had signed up for was not even available. The store reps also confirmed that the kit that I received from Comcast was missing many other pieces such as remotes and companion boxes and whatnot so I simply CANCELLED everything and went back to DirecTV! What a shame!
cheeseman
join:2014-06-19
Palo Alto, CA

cheeseman

Re: [X1-X2] New To Comcast X1 - HORRIBLE Experience - Cancelled in 2 Days!

What did you pay for and what did you receive instead?

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny to lamboman

to lamboman
Have you ever written any reviews on this site?

»/reviews

tigerpaw509
join:2011-01-19

tigerpaw509 to lamboman

to lamboman

Re: [Cancel] New To Comcast X1 - HORRIBLE Experience - Cancelled in 2 Days!

Upgraded to X1 and have had ZERO problems........other than a few reboots on my dvr