spc
Search similar:

uniqs
hchen42
join:1999-12-23
New York, NY

hchen42

What's Comcast's side of the story?

I'd like to hear Comcast's response. Actually, I think the recording may dictate the outcome. IF I were the juror, if Mr. O'Rourke did acted inappropriately then all his defamation claims will be null. I might still reward him for Comcast's missed schedule appointment and over billing (assuming there's evidence supporting it).
wirelessdog
join:2008-07-15
Queen Anne, MD

wirelessdog

I agree. I want to hear Comcast's response and the tapes. Also worth mentioning that ARS Technica appeared to post his name publicly before anyone else which would seem to render his self-righteous squeal that they released his name moot. I hate Comcast like everyone else, perhaps more so, but things about this stink and stink bad. Comcast has already alluded to this customer's behavior. I think the very first call he made to Comcast will really set the course for the outcome. If he acted professionally in the beginning and became irate as things progressed I think his anger is justified. If he acted like an ass from day one... well... he wouldn't want me as a juror. Time will tell.

caster
@sysvana.com

caster to hchen42

Anon

to hchen42
The forums hear are more than enough evidence that comcast billing system is messed up and overbills in error over and over.
hchen42
join:1999-12-23
New York, NY

hchen42

said by caster :

The forums hear are more than enough evidence that comcast billing system is messed up and overbills in error over and over.

Agree, and that's why I said I might award Mr. O'Rourke on overbilling/missed schedule. The rest of the defamation accusation is out of the norm. In this case, I'd like to hear the actual evidence. The evidence is in the tape (for now).
hchen42

hchen42 to wirelessdog

to wirelessdog
said by wirelessdog:

he wouldn't want me as a juror. Time will tell.

Given you try to be impartial and willingness to listen to evidence, I would say you are the ideal (model?) juror. At least you give both side a chance.