Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious

Re: Diablo 3 Season 3 Begins April 10th!

WTF spoilers.

Are you high?

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

I thought it would collapse it unti you click on the spoiler butotn.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Nope.

Hexoplex
join:2011-05-26
Houston, TX

Hexoplex to Savious

to Savious
said by Savious:

I thought it would collapse it unti you click on the spoiler butotn.

Thought I was going blind for a minute until I got to the bottom and saw the spoiler button.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Please edit those tags out.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Click for full size
I can't decide which one to use. And which generator should I use to stun mobs?

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

No crit on the APDs. Ive read that freezing procs APD though.
Savious

Savious to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
It wont let me at this point.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Yeah I'll stick with what i have for now and maybe sit on APD later. I now have the full Sunwuko collection as well.

Fiftycal
Rocketeer
join:2010-06-04
El Paso, TX

Fiftycal

You been doin some work in S3 huh, Arch? Glad to see you enjoying yourself.

Attention Wizards:
Can we get a wiz loot run tonight or sometime in the near future? Let's help eachother out. A 4 wiz run would be great!

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

Tonight is DnD with the wife. Were going to see "Unfriended" in theaters. Tomorrow I have an errand to run but I should be on the majority of the day!

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Oh god, why the fuck are you going to go see that inevitable train wreck.

Bad Savious. Bad. Bad-bad-bad-bad-bad.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Txt convo. He has no choice.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
I heard it was good.

Anyways, were going tomorrow night now, since tonight is opening night.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Well it is currently sitting at about a 60% between critic and audience on RT so I guess it isn't a total abortion...yet.

I'm just having flashbacks to Fear.com because the premise of this is about as shit retarded as that was.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
gODDAMIT cOURTNEY

Deremus
Chandler, AZ

1 recommendation

Deremus to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

It was awesome to play again with you my friend we got you and Deremus up for some fun times over the weekend.

I had a lot of fun running around with Jobbie, Koil, and Raptor. I think yesterday was the first time I played Diablo in several months. I just jumped in thinking, what the heck - let's make a seasonal character. This is the first time I've ever played a seasonal/ladder charcter in any diablo game.

Joined Jobbie's game with my lvl 1 DH and proceeded to get totally lost as I tried to follow the path of gore in Jobbie's wake. Sometimes I got close enough to see a live monster and get insta-gibbed.

I started to remember how to chooose different skills and how to salvage junk, etc after half an hour or so. Even got to the point where I figured out how to drop turrets in order to "look" like I was helping. If I wasn't so busy trying to tell what stuff was bad to stand in and what stuff was just from friendly effects, I'd probably have been spouting off "I'm helping!"

One particular moment I remember was when Jobbie and Raptor were ahead killing billions of monsters (as was usual for the run) while Koil and I teamed up to whale on a single basic zombie. It was probably at least a few minutes of busting out our best moves until it actually died. By then I think Jobbie had wasted several more elite packs... ;p But we killed one!!

Anyway... Thanks again for the awesome run. I went from 1 to 50 something in that one sitting. Previously, I had managed to get one non-seasonal character up to 70 just barely after playing for a month. I will definitely try to get on again!
Deremus

Deremus to Savious

to Savious
I recently sent off a number of friend requests to people on Battle.net in general after I noticed it was providing me with a bunch of suggested players who I recognized as DSLR people. If you see a friend invite from Raven (I forget my number), that's me.

Raven has always been my original game tag for things, but Deremus is much more unique so it's my staple fallback name.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Deremus

Premium Member

to Deremus
It was lots of fun having your around man. Lets repeat this weekend!

Make sure to join TS so we can get to talk.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious to Deremus

Premium Member

to Deremus
said by Deremus:

said by Jobbie:

It was awesome to play again with you my friend we got you and Deremus up for some fun times over the weekend.

One particular moment I remember was when Jobbie and Raptor were ahead killing billions of monsters (as was usual for the run) while Koil and I teamed up to whale on a single basic zombie. It was probably at least a few minutes of busting out our best moves until it actually died.

*Whew* Okay, your turn, Im beat. =p

Seriously though, wait until you start playing in high greater rifts and you go against something like mallet lord. Youll see four people decked out in amazing gear, dealing billions of damage spend 45 seconds unloading on the beast. Then someone will get flattened and you will laugh.
Savious

Savious to Deremus

Premium Member

to Deremus
said by Deremus:

I recently sent off a number of friend requests to people on Battle.net in general after I noticed it was providing me with a bunch of suggested players who I recognized as DSLR people. If you see a friend invite from Raven (I forget my number), that's me.

Raven has always been my original game tag for things, but Deremus is much more unique so it's my staple fallback name.

I am Mindsculptor on there. Ill make sure and accept.

Fiftycal
Rocketeer
El Paso, TX

Fiftycal

If none of my normal run buddy's are on when I get home I'm invading someones open game so prepare the anoose.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Antonica has her focus and restraint, but it sends her back to 4pc. We did a 33 together in 7min.

She has 4pc firebirds now too.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

lol the tears.

ironweasel
Weezy
Premium Member
join:2000-09-13
Belen, NM

ironweasel to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
Because of Savious See Profile and his wife, Courtney, DnD will never be Do No Disturb for me...it will henceforth be known as Dining n' Dicking.

Deremus
Chandler, AZ

Deremus to Savious

to Savious
I was hoping to get some mroe D3 time in tonight, but seeing that I have not yet been able to leave the office (Working in the IT segment, and today is a major release implementation for us) I doubt I'll be able to join anyone tonight.

See you tomorrow at least, I hope.

Fiftycal
Rocketeer
El Paso, TX

Fiftycal to Savious

to Savious
Sorry I was in and out of games yesterday. Completed my 6 piece Tal Rasha's though, got my bracers and Focus... all I need to complete my setup is legs, Restraint, and gloves. That 6 piece Tal bonus is stupid good.

Noiche
Premium Member
join:2013-06-17
Apo, AP

Noiche to Savious

Premium Member

to Savious
I'm now able to complete GR40s solo pretty easily bar some stupidly god pack. I'm now just looking for a Witching Hour belt to have everything I need. Then I'll be looking for those perfect ancient rolls.

Savious
Premium Member
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

I was gon\na ask you last night. Why dontr you use M6 with the Ancient Krider? Arent you pretty much ignoring its orange text using it with the multishot set>?

Fiftycal
Rocketeer
El Paso, TX

Fiftycal to Savious

to Savious
Was able to make it to Grift 39 last night with Besice. The Tornado pull bracers are pretty nice with the Tal's set, have you tried them, Savious? One thing I noticed running with Tornado (Wicked wind rune) and Sparker weap is how quick I run out of resources. Most of the packs would be dead before I could drop a 2nd Hydra or Tornado (due to running out of mana.. or focus.. whatever it's called). I believe for the rift guardians the 2nd hydra would be more efficient, but for quick packs I feel like my ancient random weap would do better.

Although when I finally get the "pets gain X attack speed" gloves it will be an obvious choice to run with SS for double Hydra.