MorryD
join:2015-04-03
Traverse City, MI

MorryD

[Info] Need an expert!

I'm a senior high school student from Michigan doing a research project
on fiber optics and general ISP's in America, and I need to conduct a short
interview (over email) to a professional in the field. I'd like to ask a
few questions about how ISP competition impacts the ability to make fiber optics more available to more people, and other general questions about fiber optics/isp's. I'd love to do the interview over email this weekend. Thanks to anyone who could help me out.

iRob
join:2014-08-19
Mckinney, TX
MikroTik RB3011 UiAS-RM
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite
ARRIS SB6183

iRob

How ironic, I just finished doing a research paper about broadband nationwide for my college English class. I ended up getting an interview from my CCNA professor. I feel like from here, you might get some luck but I wouldn't say a whole ton of people check out this part of the forum. I would look out on the ISP forums and try to find someone who is a professional and just message them. Maybe even check out the broadband gear forum and try to message some of the users that post images on there. Hopefully you will get someone that finds your thread here and allows you to do the interview.
Also, have you tried to reach any of the professors at your high school that teaches things like this? They might have some good info depending on the professors at your school.
Good luck on your research project, hope you get your interview.