antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

1 edit

antdude

Premium Member

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Government Surveillance (HBO)

From »yro.slashdot.org/story/1 ··· -my-junk :

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· lyP4_11M

Mirror: »vid.me/7XG1/last-week-to ··· nment-su from »www.reddit.com/r/unfilte ··· /cq440gw ...

"There are very few government checks on what America’s sweeping surveillance programs are capable of doing. John Oliver sits down with Edward Snowden to discuss the NSA, the balance between privacy and security, and dick-pics..."

Might be interesting to some of you.

StuartMW
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06

1 recommendation

StuartMW

Premium Member

»NSA Has The Greatest Surveillance Capabilities We've Ever Seen In History

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

1 recommendation

Anav to antdude

Premium Member

to antdude
Awesome interview.....Ooops now Im on the list. but but, it was stuart who told me to come here..
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

2 recommendations

Kearnstd to antdude

Premium Member

to antdude
I think the ultimate endgame in this video was dead on with how to talk to the masses. People do not understand tech babble, They do understand if you tell them the government is capturing all those selfies of their dick and storing them somewhere for future reference.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

1 recommendation

Anav

Premium Member

I think at first Snowden didn't know what to make of the interview but I think he realized John spoke truth to that very point.............. It was effing brilliant.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to Kearnstd

Premium Member

to Kearnstd
said by Kearnstd:

I think the ultimate endgame in this video was dead on with how to talk to the masses. People do not understand tech babble, They do understand if you tell them the government is capturing all those selfies of their dick and storing them somewhere for future reference.

It is a good thing worker ants don't have dicks.
antdude

antdude

Premium Member

From »videosift.com/video/Last ··· asswords on "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Edward Snowden on Passwords":

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· zB-yYKcc