MeInDallas

[TV] Free HBO and Cinemax Weekend 4/10-4/13

Click for full size
Got this today
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

Reports are that several customers have not been able to get the preview,

Or a reboot of the box only brings up HBO and not Cinemax. TWC forums says they are investigating. Does this free preview apply to mobile devices as well like TWC TV? A customer reports he can't get it mobile. I mentioned that it might take about a day for the preview to synchronize with the mobile devices. Here is the TWC Community Forum on this discussion:

»forums.timewarnercable.c ··· -p/71583

What have other customer's experiences been with the preview?

Satch

satx
@rr.com

satx to MeInDallas

Anon

to MeInDallas
Can't record any of the stuff to the DVR. It offers to remind. I decline.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin to Satch

Premium Member

to Satch
There have been some reports about customers not getting the preview and I know its being investigated. In some of the cases I have seen a reboot take care of it. I don't believe the HBO Go app is included in the preview.

Hob

anon_5224
join:2001-10-23
united state

anon_5224 to MeInDallas

to MeInDallas
tv everywhere (hbo/max-go) apps aren't included because the channels are not on the account, but sent 'unlocked'.

edit: as far as i'm aware, the channels are also not available on the twctv app either, for the same reason.

UKEE
join:2012-05-14
Lexington, KY

1 edit

UKEE

My old Motorola DVR box gets both the previews. My new Samsung HD box (Non DVR) doesn't get either. States for me to call to get those channels. I'll reboot when I get home.

Samsung box is a piece of crap anyway. Changed out my older Motorola on advise from TWC because the On Demand would stop working on the Motorola and the Samsung constantly freezes requiring a full power down and reboot (7 minutes or so to get back up to TV).

Edit: Rebooting allowed the previews to work.