uniqs

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

MyRogers app on iPhone

Has anyone updated their MyRogers app on their iOS device? The new app is completely broken, hasn't allowed me to log in since the update a week or more ago now.

Judging from the app reviews, its a complete mess and hardly works for anyone. The old app wasn't pretty, but it worked at least, including for my business cell plan.

This one just says MyRogers info not available...

It's amazing how they can release an app and it appears they've done zero testing since its completely useless for a lot of people.

If any of the @RogersHelps people are seeing this, can you provide any updates or pass this info down the line that the app is completely useless. How are we supposed to check data usage when on the go... And don't tell me to visit the Rogers webpage, its a nightmare to navigate on a desktop, let alone a mobile browser.

RogersMikeT
VIP
join:2011-09-30
North York, ON

RogersMikeT

We're definitely aware of the issues - I'm in contact with the developers and have been advising them of everything. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? I've heard that resolves the "info not available" issues in many cases.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by RogersMikeT:

We're definitely aware of the issues - I'm in contact with the developers and have been advising them of everything. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? I've heard that resolves the "info not available" issues in many cases.

I just tried uninstalling, reinstalling. It didn't work, the account is a business cell plan.
Hooter
join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON

Hooter

It seems that anything to do with Rogers is totally messed up. MyRogers is a mess; Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is a mess, particularly on Android phones. You cannot even manage your PVR on the computer version of MyRogers. Rogers always states how they are aware of the issue but take months to fix them. Meanwhile, their customers are left in the lurch!
Madwand
join:2002-12-03
Toronto, ON

Madwand to HiVolt

to HiVolt
I wish the app applied to my EPP Business line (personal responsibility).

RogersMikeT
VIP
North York, ON

RogersMikeT to HiVolt

to HiVolt

said by HiVolt See Profile
I just tried uninstalling, reinstalling. It didn't work, the account is a business cell plan.

Do you have two accounts linked (a consumer one plus a business one)? Or is it solely a business account? Also, have you tried it on our wireless network and WiFi? If neither of those work, could you please let me know your iOS version + phone type? I'll forward everything onto the team.

Thanks.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by RogersMikeT:

said by HiVolt See Profile

Do you have two accounts linked (a consumer one plus a business one)? Or is it solely a business account? Also, have you tried it on our wireless network and WiFi? If neither of those work, could you please let me know your iOS version + phone type? I'll forward everything onto the team.

Thanks.

No, my home account (Rogers Cable TV) is separate, and that one does work in the app.

The business cell account doesn't work (it worked on the old app). I tried it both on my iPhone6 (iOS8.1) and iPad4 (iOS8.1). And yes, I have tried it on the LTE network, on Rogers internet at work and my home internet (TekSavvy)

RogersMikeT
VIP
North York, ON

RogersMikeT

said by HiVolt:

The business cell account doesn't work (it worked on the old app). I tried it both on my iPhone6 (iOS8.1) and iPad4 (iOS8.1). And yes, I have tried it on the LTE network, on Rogers internet at work and my home internet (TekSavvy)

Great, thanks! I'll pass it onto the developers. Will update you when I receive additional information.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Thanks, looking forward to a fix. Right now I'm relying on resetting the iPhone data counter on my billing date, and hoping it counts it right.
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr to RogersMikeT

to RogersMikeT
This generally means he will send your comments to some generic inbox and he will never hear back from anyone as to what's going on.

RogersMikeT
VIP
North York, ON

RogersMikeT to HiVolt

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

Thanks, looking forward to a fix. Right now I'm relying on resetting the iPhone data counter on my billing date, and hoping it counts it right.

Morning! Here's the info I received from the developers ...

"Currently we are figuring out the Business Rules for what a business customer should and shouldn’t see in the app. Fingers crossed it’s will be available soon."

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by RogersMikeT:

Morning! Here's the info I received from the developers ...

"Currently we are figuring out the Business Rules for what a business customer should and shouldn’t see in the app. Fingers crossed it’s will be available soon."

Thanks for the update... Wonder what that means though, heh...
HiVolt

HiVolt

Premium Member

Bump.... any word on a fix yet for business accounts?
HiVolt

HiVolt

Premium Member

Bumpity bump???
Expand your moderator at work
LZYKNOWLEDGE
join:2015-03-02
Wasaga Beach, ON

LZYKNOWLEDGE to HiVolt

to HiVolt

Re: MyRogers app on iPhone

Your not the alone with this issue but I am a residential customer either way the app is broken for both apple and android.

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

App was updated today but it's still broken for my business wireless account.

Useless.

damir
join:2013-12-12
CANADA

damir

I doubt it was ever reported (the issue you are having).
vincom
join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON

1 recommendation

vincom to HiVolt

to HiVolt
on android, updated myrogers app=broken.
page displays "myrogers info not available"

rogers=totally useless
vincom

1 recommendation

vincom

said by vincom:

on android, updated myrogers app=broken.
page displays "myrogers info not available"

rogers=totally useless

as my cell plan is ended its time for me to totally sever ties w/rogers, its the last service i had w/them as i cut the other services awhile ago.
now to find the cheapest prepaid w/the the most services for byo, koodo is looking good for what i need