spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing

Anon

Modem login

I have a national account with TWC and need to do port forwarding for one of my locations. The modem doesn't play well with any router attached, thus causes the video security system to go offline. Every location but this one we have the actual passwords to the modem but are unable to obtain them for this one location. Can anyone tell me the password for the model number: SBG6580. I tired every default online but it rejects it

Thanks!

ds5v50
join:2003-01-22
Fremont, OH

1 recommendation

ds5v50

For mine it is

User: technician
Password: yZgO8Bvj
UBNT Junkie
join:2006-11-21
Wilmington, NC

1 recommendation

UBNT Junkie to Nothing

to Nothing
If it's not default i.e. (admin/password) (admin/admin)

There should be a sticker on the side or bottom of gateway with login information. Also have you tried using admin for username and leaving the password field blank?

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing

Anon

Not in Mid-Ohio. Those do not work. Moto/Arris says the login is admin/motorola but that doesn't work either

ds5v50
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

do you have physical access to the modem ?

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing

Anon

At times yes. It's a customers location in Delphos. But i was there when it was installed and there isn't any stickers on it. i'm no in delphos at this moment but I can have someone touch the modem and see if it need be.

DocDrew
How can I help?
Premium Member
join:2009-01-28
SoCal

DocDrew

Premium Member

Contact TWC. They change the user/pass on Business account equipment.

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing

Anon

TWC says they do not provide it which is not true. And Business Class uses the same logins for the most part. many are admin/admin or admin/password. just this modem is different.

ds5v50
Fremont, OH

ds5v50

The username and password that I supplied was one I found from googling the same thing you asked, I'm guessing it did not work. If you have physical access reset the modem without cable connected and change the password from there. "When you have access to that modem." Or as the previous post states call TWC and fight to get the password changed.

kilrathi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-22
Rockaway Park, NY

kilrathi to Nothing

Premium Member

to Nothing
So you paying for leasing a modem and you cannot even change basic router options since that modem have a router in it because twc says they dont give out the pw? LOL call that a twc fail.

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing

Anon

Business class customers do not pay a modem rental fee as they require their own modem.

They now claim they don't offer DMZ forwarding in the modems even though it's there and active within the modem
Nothing

Nothing to ds5v50

Anon

to ds5v50
No it didn't work. :-( I tried everything that is posted online. I'll try that and see if it works

xer008
Premium Member
join:2000-05-22
socal

xer008

Premium Member

try

uid- technician
pass- T!m3W4rn3rC4bl3

Nothing
@rr.com

Nothing