spc
Search similar:

uniqs

BoToMaTiC
join:2003-10-29
Louisville, KY

BoToMaTiC

[VOD] DCX3200-M Error: 105

Hello, I am having an issue with the DCX3200-M Set-top box that I got after returning an old Digital Set-top box for my new HDTV at the TWC Office in Louisville, Kentucky. The issue is whenever I try to watch anything in ON Demand, it tells me "This is currently unavailable etc, Please try again later. Error: 105" so I go into the TWC Diagnostics in the guide menu and in there tells me "Error 105: Tuner lost".

This has been going on for a few weeks now and I contacted TWC Online for Help and they did resets etc to try and fix it but none of it worked so I was wondering what could be the cause? It can't be a signal issue because the other HD-DVR boxes in the house with the tv guide software can watch ON Demand and I have no signal problems watching any channels.
itch
join:2008-12-06
Louisville, KY

itch

I would go back to the TWC office and get another box. I got pace box a few weeks ago replacing my old Motorola box from Insight and have no trouble with it.
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch to BoToMaTiC

to BoToMaTiC
said by BoToMaTiC:

Hello, I am having an issue with the DCX3200-M Set-top box that I got after returning an old Digital Set-top box for my new HDTV at the TWC Office in Louisville, Kentucky. The issue is whenever I try to watch anything in ON Demand, it tells me "This is currently unavailable etc, Please try again later. Error: 105" so I go into the TWC Diagnostics in the guide menu and in there tells me "Error 105: Tuner lost".

This has been going on for a few weeks now and I contacted TWC Online for Help and they did resets etc to try and fix it but none of it worked so I was wondering what could be the cause? It can't be a signal issue because the other HD-DVR boxes in the house with the tv guide software can watch ON Demand and I have no signal problems watching any channels.

Greetings,

There could be a signal issue specific to the pathway between the box, your TV, and the head-end. First, power off the box for one minute, unplug it and reboot.

If the issue is not resolved, I would get a tech out to check the On Demand signal levels for that box and the drop-line. There could also be an issue with the junction box on your street. If all of those things are OK. the tech may need to replace the box.

Are all the other boxes in the home that get On Demand fine the same model as the box that does not? Assuming you use HDMI cable, how old is the HDMI cable? On Demand can be very sensitive to signal issues on one TV or box and not the other. I would get a tech out and mention this stuff to him.

Satch