uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jaime
Premium
join:2001-06-03
Huntington Beach, CA
reply to mjf

Re: So now we are addicts?

I am NOT an addict, this is a casual thing I do. I can leave any time I want . **goes back to posting and lurking many threads**
--
CLICK HERE FOR COUNTER STRIKE HACKS

MIABye
Premium
join:2001-10-28
united state
said by The skrote:
I am NOT an addict, this is a casual thing I do. I can leave any time I want . **goes back to posting and lurking many threads**

LOL
--
"Ever since I got high speed internet access I have been trying to speed everything up. Tomorrow I will work on making the microwave cook food in half the time. Next week, rocket fuel for my car."

PK39
Premium
join:2000-11-14
Center Line, MI
reply to redxii
said by RedXII1234:
Depends on how many posts you have. The one with the most is first, and tschmidt has 2699 and is last. Moderators aren't on there anymore.
It's not just posts, other things must be involved!

Addict? Is it that obvious? I guess anonymity isn't coveted around here
--
"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."-Steve Wozniak Fold for a Cure!

samburgers
Premium
join:2001-05-23
Vancouver, BC
reply to mjf
This place just sucks you in...if you know what I mean...

PapaDos
Cum Grano Salis
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-08
Lasalle, QC
kudos:3
Z-X is not an addict ?

MIABye
Premium
join:2001-10-28
united state

reply to samburgers
LOL!!! Samburgers..

I read your post too fast and I thought you typed, this place just sucks....if you know what I mean...had to re-read cause I was in shock. I need to slooowwww dooowwwnnn when I read.
--
"No Pudding!!! You done made me mad now! Someone better get me pudding before I tear this whole thread apart!"

[text was edited by author 2002-05-14 21:36:40]

BUSHMAN8
Platinum

join:2001-06-17
New York, NY
reply to mjf
If someone is an addict, it's certainly better being a DSLR addict than a drug or liquor addict!! I don't think anyone is an addict, I think that's a little extreme.
Sometimes we seek info, other times we just want to relax or vent and other times we have nothing better to do. But I doubt people would be addicted to this.