share rss forum feed

Dark_Cobra

join:2002-04-12
North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

Man, thats FAST!!!

Holy Shit!!! i never knew Rogers had it in them!!!

dataiv

join:2002-02-25
Ottawa, ON

I'm not even going to say anything!

*laughing in background*

skillton

join:2000-09-14
Scarborough, ON
reply to Dark_Cobra

hahahahaha
dont forget to clear ur cache...

elusion
Premium
join:2001-10-25
Scarborough, ON
reply to Dark_Cobra

When I first read it, I didn't bother to reply, I was laughing too hard, it's obviously cached, if not he edited it.
--
-In the game of broadband, sometimes you win some, sometimes you loose some-

Dark_Cobra

join:2002-04-12
North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

said by green1074:
When I first read it, I didn't bother to reply, I was laughing too hard, it's obviously cached, if not he edited it.

Wow, ur fast, i already knew that...

wut happened was that i had d/led the file several days ago... i never had a chance to upzip it... then 2day i went to unzip it, and there was an error... so i went to the site, and at the same time i deleted the file of my hdd... then by the time i told it to d/l, and the file was deleted, it was at a point where the data was still in the memory... and the lil bit of the fil that was missing got d/led...

i knoe that it wasnt the real speed, it was still fresh in the mem, and in the cache...

i just felt like posting it:) it look good thou, do ya think? i mean, how often do u actually get to see smthin like that???

oh ya, BTW, im too lazy to bother to edit it:)
--
AMD T-BIRD 1.2GHz -OCed to 1.344Ghz - 256Meg - 4x 32 AGP - 39.5Gig - CABLE - XP PRO - 2000 PRO -I AM IMMORTAL, I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS, YEAH, I HAVE NO RIVAL, NO MAN CAN BE MY EQUAL

toronto20012
Premium
join:2001-08-10
Markham, ON
reply to Dark_Cobra

Great Speed!