dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
hman1
join:2002-01-17
Canada

hman1

Which Modems does Rogers Have and Which one...

Thanks all who replied!!

Hey DJ, your modem is DOCSIS but your area is non-docsis? And your gettin good speeds? Wow! Im kind of new here. Probaly 3 months member at DSLR. Is the Motorola good? Like the tweak/speed tests? Are the dloads constant mainly? Cuz Im gonna complain to their ass to give me a new modem, I hope I can choose buy yellin at them, and give me some new better CAT 5 cables, I have currently some cheap black Lan cable with no numbers or letters on them.

Thanks sbrook and TarekKhan, I live in Brampton, Ontario. My friends are getting nice speeds at like 1200K, btw, I kind of made it faster by DR.TCP, and they got a nice looking modem. Not to sure what kind but a fast one. Also their CAT 5 cables are a new type, not like mine, they are like whit and have some thing at the end to protect the jacks. Its gotta be a nice 300MHz cable.

Not like my shit black, old, no-name cable.

Well anyways, do u think my yellin would work? Thanks you and please reply, YOUR MY ONLY CHANCE, NO ONE ELSE REPLY's

mau108
Mau
Premium Member
join:2001-10-07
Thornhill, ON

mau108

Premium Member

said by hman:
Thanks all who replied!!

Hey DJ, your modem is DOCSIS but your area is non-docsis? And your gettin good speeds? Wow! Im kind of new here. Probaly 3 months member at DSLR.
Well above is the speed test from toast.net (according to your rogers tech )

Acctualy file download speeds vary from 300kb/s to 360 (like last night).