Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:22
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Heineken77

Re: Rogers' highest tier to be 3000/384

Yeah well the corporate mongrels at Rogers feel that the customer can be F!@#$% around with and still pay their bills. Well a lot of people won't. I for one cant stand the idea that they cut my service in half, still kept the price, and now will be introducing the same old service package that I've had for the past 2 years for more money. The CRTC should do something about its, and should force Rogers to let other ISP's use their cable to provide cabletv and internet services. The same happened to Bell a few years ago, when they were forced by the CRTC to open up their lines to competition. God damn monopolies, I can't stand them!
--
Crunch for »www.team-discovery.com/

dirtyjeffer
Anons on ignore, but not due to fear.
Premium
join:2002-02-21
London, ON
said by HiVolt:
The same happened to Bell a few years ago, when they were forced by the CRTC to open up their lines to competition. God damn monopolies, I can't stand them!

be careful what you wish for...most people pay a lot more for their phone service now than before..all thanks to the CRTC and competition.

»www.canoe.ca/LondonBusiness/lf.l ··· 062.html
--
...but i need those baskets back!

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:22
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by dirtyjeffer:
for...most people pay a lot more for their phone service now than before..all thanks to the CRTC and competition.

I would rather have a choice, rather than no choice. Prices will go up regardless. I'm sick of Rogers and their tactics.
--
Crunch for »www.team-discovery.com/