uniqs

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to tomveil2002

Premium Member

to tomveil2002

Re: Media attention is here my friends!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just finished listening to that part of the show, it was quite interesting, and some people phoned in their frustrations and opinions. I especially liked the first caller who hates Rogers so much he started a website »www.ihaterogers.ca hahahah its totally hilarious, he said that Rogers registered www.ihaterogers in every domain flavour BUT .ca, and so he registered it for himself. The more media exposure the better! Also Bob's site was given a plug as well, »www.canadianisp.com which is great.

Bob Carrick

join:2000-04-24
New York, NY

Bob Carrick

Gotta like plugs.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:
I especially liked the first caller who hates Rogers so much he started a website »www.ihaterogers.ca
Hahaha! Thanks for the good read HiVolt. I haven't had any business with Rogers in 5 years. Glad to see nothing's changed.

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook to HiVolt

Mod

to HiVolt
Now ... talk about anti-customer moves! Such arrogance@

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Heheh... Everyone go to that website and post your rants, you can win a Fido phone with $100 worth of airtime. I wrote about a 3 page rant on my 2 years worth of experience with Rogers. Hopefully that'll win me a new phone, cuz i'm sick of my Rogers cell phone service. Ghost voice mail, constant drops, phone dont ring when people call, etc.

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

sbrook

Mod

Just as the ihaterogers.com etc are taken by rogers, so is the other site's similars ... www.rogerssucks.com,.net,.org!

HiVolt
Premium Member
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by sbrook:
Just as the ihaterogers.com etc are taken by rogers, so is the other site's similars ... www.rogerssucks.com,.net,.org!
Wow, they really tried hard about protecting themselves, but missed that one possibility. Smart cookies, for a Canadian company, not to register the .ca variant.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

said by HiVolt:
said by sbrook:
Wow, they really tried hard about protecting themselves, but missed that one possibility. Smart cookies, for a Canadian company, not to register the .ca variant.

They missed this one too!
»www.rogerssucks.ca/
The forums on this site are a real hoot!