spc
uniqs

shudwein
OG
join:2001-10-12
Canada

shudwein to dreistarr

to dreistarr

Re: please help..my rogers cable is horrible!!!

don't worry, i get the same thing and live in Markham. Near a mbit during morning but from noon til night, crappy speeds!

»/speed ··· 26262649
dreistarr
join:2002-07-06
Markham, ON

dreistarr

i know what you mean man..same thing with me.. my speeds in the evening dont pass 8kbps.. not kidding.. this is a joke.. i talked to rogers about 5 times already and they said they're going to fix our area soon.. im gonna give them a call again next week ill keep you informed

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by dreistarr:
i know what you mean man..same thing with me.. my speeds in the evening dont pass 8kbps.. not kidding.. this is a joke.. i talked to rogers about 5 times already and they said they're going to fix our area soon.. im gonna give them a call again next week ill keep you informed
Dude, this has got to be the worst speeds I've seen from anyone on Rogers. I have had my share of problems in the past, but none this drastic. Are you at least getting credit for this dial-up? heheh...
dreistarr
join:2002-07-06
Markham, ON

dreistarr

sorry for the late reply.. with my connection i can only surf one webpage at a time.. =( i am getting credit for this poor excuse of a connection..i mustve complained to them about 3 times this week.. id hate to be a rogers customer service rep these days.. i hope they fix this soon.. im tired of this shiet.. thanks for the info though guys!