isnt it

Dark_Cobra

join:2002-04-12
North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

LOL... OMFG, that sux balls!!!!

i think thats the worst that ive ever seen!!!!

last time i checked, rogers had really good pings.... there HAS to be smthin with ur line, there i snow way thats rogers fault... even thou i hate them... id have to take their side here...

wut r ur settings like??? rwin, mtu, etc.... and check the tweak test on here too... wow... thats bad... theres no way i could c that on rogers... all my line tests have come up w/o ne probs....

my recomendations... check ur settings... and have some 1 in from rogers to look @ ur lines.... has it always been like this??? did u add nething to ur like (splitter, amp, etc)?
--
-AMD T-BIRD 1.2GHz -OCed to 1.344Ghz - 256Meg - 4x 32 AGP - 39.5Gig - ROGERS (*CRAP*) CABLE - XP PRO - 2000 PRO- [U] I AM IMMORTAL, I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS, YEAH, I HAVE NO RIVAL, NO MAN CAN BE MY EQUAL

skillton

join:2000-09-14
Scarborough, ON
reply to skillton

heh
the funny thing is i never see any packet loss in quake3... my settings are fine... i got this thing from rogers saying the're doing work in my neighbourhood but the packet loss has been here for a while now... the only thing my rogers is good for is gaming... if i wasnt a gamer i'd switch... but i just love the constant 10-20ms pings... some servers are like 25-40ms... some are like 50...

Dark_Cobra

join:2002-04-12
North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

mabe rogers kept up with its trend... lying...lol... they probly arnt done with the work... they just figure... its good enough for ppl not to notice... kinda like how they think we wont notice our speeds cut in half...lol...

newayz... check it again in a few days... well the speed rogers works at... a few months...lol... if with in the next week its not better... call and complain!!!
--
-AMD T-BIRD 1.2GHz -OCed to 1.344Ghz - 256Meg - 4x 32 AGP - 39.5Gig - ROGERS (*CRAP*) CABLE - XP PRO - 2000 PRO- [U] I AM IMMORTAL, I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS, YEAH, I HAVE NO RIVAL, NO MAN CAN BE MY EQUAL

OLDb34tBoX
Premium
join:2001-03-07
reply to skillton

Huh?..I only can get as low as 48ms ping, before and after the cap, what's your secret?
--
"That Tommy Hilfiger pose, can't block my verbal flows" - Tachichi

skillton

join:2000-09-14
Scarborough, ON
reply to skillton

docsis modem wit 7ms ping to the 1st hop... terayon pings like 18ms higher