spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

elva lover

join:2002-05-08

tv/internet cable

okie, you know how there's this green box in the ground outside some ppl's house, when a internet tech came one day to fix some weak signal/noise problem, he pulled out a cable, and my tv went out yet my net still ran. supposedly, he was there to fix my internet access. however, my tv picture quality was also very bad, and also had a weak signal. does this mean he fixed the tv but not the internet problem?

mau108
Mau
Premium
join:2001-10-07
Thornhill, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by elva lover:
okie, you know how there's this green box in the ground outside some ppl's house, when a internet tech came one day to fix some weak signal/noise problem, he pulled out a cable, and my tv went out yet my net still ran. supposedly, he was there to fix my internet access. however, my tv picture quality was also very bad, and also had a weak signal. does this mean he fixed the tv but not the internet problem?
probably
what speeds you getting now?
line test plz
--
...:::M.A.U.1.0.8:::...

elva lover

my line tests never get completed. i don't know why. is it bcause i need to wait longer b4 i refresh the page? or is it that it doesn't finish bcuz i have a crap line? (it keeps saying pings are cancelled)

rAfChOw
Premium
join:2001-03-19
Toronto, ON

Do you have a router or any firewall?

elva lover

»/quality/nil/809351

yea, i have a router, but i used the dmz, so the computer i use should b fine (since i can send/recieve files on icq fine as well)

rAfChOw
Premium
join:2001-03-19
Toronto, ON

You have to disable the "Block WAN Request" in order to get pinged.