how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ritz8

join:2001-10-31
Young America, MN

Im sick of this

I cant conect to half of the main sites on the net...All my other friensd who are on different ISPs can connect fine..I restarted cleared my cache deleted my history all that shit...Nothing works..So im calling tech..Anyone else having this?

hman1

join:2002-01-17
Canada

Are u on Full Duplex or Half duplex or Auto? ON your Network Card? Do u have the updated drivers?

Ritz8

Young America, MN
reply to Ritz8

This JUST happened today like 2 hrs ago...

Can anyone get on say www.sympatico.ca ??

Ritz8

Young America, MN
reply to Ritz8

And im still on the phone....This doesnt surprise me.

Ritz8

Young America, MN
reply to Ritz8

After an hour on the bloody phone listening to there shitty music the tech support guy told me that teleglobe had a router die...And its going to be fixed..Good news

Thommy67
Premium
join:2002-03-31
Ottawa, ON
reply to Ritz8

Yeah its happening to me tooo!!!!!
Hour or so and it goes away ....I am not getting on the phone to wait FOREVER for someone to not know anything tho.

train wreck

join:2002-01-26
Scarborough, ON
reply to Ritz8

was happening to me too since about 12:30 but its working now. didnt bother calling about it cuz i knew they wouldnt do shit to fix it.

neeloy

join:2002-03-08
North Las Vegas, NV

Yeah, they have been switching a whole bunch of things around, all we can do is hold tight, and wait.

Exit
Premium,ExMod 2002
join:2001-04-10
Canada
reply to Ritz8

Teleglobe has been nothing but problems. They are almost as bad as Sprintlink. Meh. Rogers needs better peers
--
18.98Ghz of Cancer killing power commin at yah.

skillton

join:2000-09-14
Scarborough, ON

said by mrspec3:
Teleglobe has been nothing but problems. They are almost as bad as Sprintlink. Meh. Rogers needs better peers

»Rogers has bandwidth from CW!!!

cw is a good peer... they just need a good connection to CW