sonicool

join:2002-07-02
North York, ON

My best speed ever

»/speedtests/32···27303192

train wreck

join:2002-01-26
Scarborough, ON

That's nothing. One time my upstream was negative 1mbit.

elva lover

join:2002-05-08

ack, once my downstream wuz negative 500 >

Dark_Cobra

join:2002-04-12
North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine
reply to sonicool

ok...thats..well...weird... a negitave nubmer??? how the??? the only way is by still reciving, insted of sending...

damn....

come to think of it... thats happend to me b4... i got like 2000/-450 or smthin... i should have keeped the URL... o well...

its still...weird....

lol
--
-AMD T-BIRD 1.2GHz -OCed to 1.344Ghz - 256Meg - 4x 32 AGP - 39.5Gig - ROGERS (*CRAP*) CABLE - XP PRO - 2000 PRO- I AM IMMORTAL, I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS, YEAH, I HAVE NO RIVAL, NO MAN CAN BE MY EQUAL

sonicool

North York, ON
reply to sonicool

»/speedtests/48···33?nav=6

sigh! again!

Dark_Cobra

North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

OUCH, NOW DAS GOTTA HURT!!!

hope u dont plan to play ne MP games

LMAO... it only did it to me once.... try sendin some1 a file... see if its true;)... then call and b!tch... tell them, "i try to send some1 a file... but... insted... i upload the damn thing from them" lol...

u know, it could be an error on the site too...i doubt that... but it could...
--
-AMD T-BIRD 1.2GHz -OCed to 1.344Ghz - 256Meg - 4x 32 AGP - 39.5Gig - ROGERS (*CRAP*) CABLE - XP PRO - 2000 PRO- I AM IMMORTAL, I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS, YEAH, I HAVE NO RIVAL, NO MAN CAN BE MY EQUAL

train wreck

join:2002-01-26
Scarborough, ON
reply to sonicool

speedtests are bs anyways. try uploading an mp3 or some big file to ur rogers webspace and see how fast that goes.

Dark_Cobra

North York, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·FreePhoneLine

like 1 min LOL

i u/led to my rogers web space... it took at most 2 min!!!

members.rogers.com/carnage666/Carnage.html

if yall want to c it;)

oh, and speed tests arent BS... their more accurate then most... this site seems to have the best... others say i got 400KBit... the d/l files r too small... and dont mesure the U/L speeds... for ppl in toronto... nyc.speakeasy.com is the most accurate

latz
--

sonicool

North York, ON
reply to sonicool

Umm! I guess that's an error (-_-) maybe the nyc server was so busy which couldn't support so many uploads )-_-(!
It is alright for me as i don't have any problem with uploading files. I guess i can upload from 40 to 50k/sec