uniqs

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to shaner

Premium Member

to shaner

Re: Has anyone tried to cancel their Rogers yet?

You know what's the worst, they just start babbling without giving you a chance to say "I'm not interested".... "Hi my name is Sherry and I'm calling to let you know that Toronto Star is having a special on blah blah blah for 5cents less than it is on the news stand....." and they go on and on.... Don't even get me started on door to door salesgeeks. When i had a dog, it sneaked out once and it bit one of those Jehova's Witnesses in the ankle when they were trying to "convert me". Them two ran away as fast as they could, lost half their evil propaganda on my yard.
KnightWolf
join:2002-04-12
L6T 05A

KnightWolf

lmao
hahahaha

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
Hahaha! Are you the unshaven guy in the coffee stained, wife-beater undershirt? Sorry, that's just the image that popped into my head, HiVolt.

rAfChOw
Premium Member
join:2001-03-19
Toronto, ON

rAfChOw to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:
When i had a dog, it sneaked out once and it bit one of those Jehova's Witnesses in the ankle when they were trying to "convert me". Them two ran away as fast as they could, lost half their evil propaganda on my yard.

ROFL!
Oh God. That's a good one.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to shaner

Premium Member

to shaner
said by shaner:
Hahaha! Are you the unshaven guy in the coffee stained, wife-beater undershirt? Sorry, that's just the image that popped into my head, HiVolt.

Hahahah shaner, sometimes i get lazy and dont shave for a few days... but i dont wear stained shirts or beat a wife I don't have, LOL.