how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

violator2444

join:2002-08-27

reply to WildGod

Re: eDonkey Guide For ALL (REVISED)

Excellent guide, well done! I wish I'd had this when I started out.

One addition that people might find useful is Clam's "sharereactorifier". This file makes it so that the home page inside the edonkey program is the Sharereactor home page. It makes things nice and easy. This html version can be edited to make the homepage any address you like. So, if your favorite edonkey site is somewhere else you can make that be the homepage instead. I've tested it on versions 59, 60, and 61 and it works great.

Here's the link to Clam's page...

»clamutils.cjb.net/
[text was edited by author 2002-08-27 16:44:48]

Shanto20
Don't Frown, Be Brown
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Scarsdale, NY
im writing in this thread just cuz i wanted to be a part of an FAQ that will be apart of DSLR for a long time (or not).
--
"With great power comes great responsibility" - Spiderman

livininarizona
Premium
join:2001-08-05
Merced, CA
said by Shanto20:
im writing in this thread just cuz i wanted to be a part of an FAQ that will be apart of DSLR for a long time (or not).

uhhh...rriighhhtttt
--
Bust a Capper

low IDDD

@rr.com
reply to WildGod
no matter what i do i get a low id... and not a low id in the 7-9 digits.. a low i di in3-6 digist usually in teh hundreds (right now my id is 28). i have a cable modem.... the connection used to be fine, but now for some reason its doing this.. it takes hours to connect to anything and when it does its going at the highest 4k
what can i do? i've read through every thing written here. i turned off the XP firewall and nothing changes. no matter what port i change it to it sais "error port 466_ lowid bl;ah blah blah"..... anything i can do here?

Anon
reply to WildGod
^
|

AcidLoops

join:2000-12-26
Upland, CA
reply to WildGod
this probably should be locked???
--
us.wondernet.nu #bbr

ninersfan

join:2001-02-09
Castro Valley, CA
reply to WildGod
E-Donkey is Dead
»E-Donkey is Dead

storm64007
Premium
join:2001-05-21
Freeport, NY

LOL! Edonkey isnt dead..it can never die as long as there are users which is in the millions and servers which is in the thousands. It doesnt matter if they stop making more revisions to the app....there hasnt been a revision in almost a year..what makes this any different? Also, check out donkeys web site..the posts say something very different on the main page. Anyways, the whole point is, it doesnt matter.
[text was edited by author 2002-10-03 11:36:08]

somebodeez
Premium,MVM
join:2001-09-24
here
reply to ninersfan

Looks like it's alive & kickin' to me.........

chewkl

@altera.com
Hi guys. I just got my ADSL line last nite and I can't seem to get higher then 6kbps on donkey. My average speed on Kazza and normal web downloads are from 35kbps to near 40kbps. I'm on WinME and the only tweak I have done is cablenut, which i have set to ADSL-Normal settings. My ADSL is 512k (384dl/128ul). I've tried various settings on donkey but they are all the same and the files that I download are of high availability (according to sharereactor). BTW, I am from Malaysia. Any clues???

Thanks.

playa123$

join:2002-10-22
canada
reply to WildGod
what does e donkey do?