Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

corster
Premium
join:2002-02-23
Gatineau, QC

Netscape 7 Not Bad, Not Bad At All

it's working perfectly. It is also faster than I.E.
do i have a new default browser. We Will See.

corster
Premium
Gatineau, QC
lookin good

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
reply to corster
I prefer Mozilla itself rather than with all the AOL stuff.

corster
Premium
Gatineau, QC
reply to corster
yeah. but i had aim and icq installed before, and i only use aim when i have a reason too, so this is fine. I set the search to google and it's fine.
--
First I was afraid, I had Sympatico, I kept thinking that I was gonna die, but I grew up and I got rogers and now I know, I will survive!

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

reply to corster
I haven't used Netscape since IE5 came out eons ago. I did decide to give Netscape 6.0 a try when it was released, and the installer crapped out halfway thru, so I decided against it... After all, if it can't even install itself properly, how good could it possibly be? hehe...
--
Crunch for Team Discovery!
Also visit www.ihaterogers.ca and Planet MADtv

edit: god damn spelling
[text was edited by author 2002-09-08 02:13:58]

corster
Premium
Gatineau, QC
reply to corster
I had used Netscape since version 3 (pre aol). AOL came in and Aolified version 4 (still ok). I installed netscape 6. Horrible! I uninstalled it. I then got netscape 6.2. It was better than 6, but after 3 days was washed off of my system.
Now I have 7, works as a charm.

»www.netscape.ca
--
Visit The Canchat »Canadian Chat I like Netscape 7. Internet Explorer is a thing of the past.

shaner
Premium
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB
reply to corster
said by CorSter:
lookin good

Gee, I wonder if those red x's are from the anti-netscape security features in my IE6. I too used NS all the way up to 6. Couldn't get e-mail or online banking to work. When I tried to un-install it, it left some file that would run in the background and crash games and stuff. Had to reformat. Haven't tried NS since....
--
cmandotca