All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
unix_warrior
join:2002-09-11
ca

unix_warrior to Wildcatboy

to Wildcatboy

Re: Forum rules, reminder, changes, updates, ...

Wildcatboy,

Great post I recommend dslreports when friends have questions about security and agree with your points about being more professional without the personal attacks/remarks the security fourm is not slashdot or usenet. I tune in now and then but glad to see there are changes, are we allowed to discuss nix and mac security issues in this fourm?
or is it strictly windows only?

Unix_Warrior

[text was edited by author 2002-09-11 14:57:27]

[text was edited by author 2002-09-11 15:01:24]

Randy Bell
Premium Member
join:2002-02-24
Santa Clara, CA

Randy Bell

Premium Member

unix_warrior, welcome to dslreports!! I'm obviously not WCB, but I can tell you I've seen numerous posts here in dslr security related to Linux systems...maybe some mac questions too, but the forum represents the larger community of personal computer users, in which windows is the majority...although WCB will have the final word, my guess is that all security-related questions are welcome. There are also software and hardware forums here at dslreports...just click on the "all forums" on the left or at the top of your screen. :)
unix_warrior
join:2002-09-11
ca

unix_warrior

some mac questions too, but the forum represents the larger community of personal computer users, in which windows is the majority..

How do you guys survive it? I had to install Windows 2000 on Friday
because I needed to download and burn some ISO's with Nero win2k
service pack 3 said 90 minutes when it started wow that's huge.......
I haven't used Windows in ages but they changed the update sight
everything looks different. I'm back to using Linux