Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

prwood
Premium
join:2001-09-04
Danvers, MA

UNIX Fire Extinguisher

I just got back from my honeymoon to Spain, and I couldn't resist posting this picture. This fire extinguisher was outside of the hotel room we stayed in for one night in Seville. I couldn't help but think of its applicability for posting in a thread that is turning into a distro flame war... Hope you enjoy it, use it at your discretion.
--
[ boston ] [ my site ] [ photos ]

Luppy
Premium
join:2002-01-14
Randolph, MA
Geeze, that thing may have come in handy this afternoon as I was setting up a Mandrake/Redhat dual boot. Briefly considered taking a match and a can of lighter fluid to the puter.
--
I Don't Speak Geek, But I do think my new Mandrake 9 system ROCKS!

sporkme
drop the crantini and move it, sister
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-01
Morristown, NJ
reply to prwood
You'll enjoy this page from Dennis Ritchie's page:

»cm.bell-labs.com/cm/cs/who/dmr/o···nix.html

(the fire extinguisher is there as well, you should send him your picture since it's a bit clearer)

kelvin10

join:2002-01-16
Langley, BC

reply to prwood
I am of the opinion that you should have better things to do on a honeymoon than taking pictures of funny fire extinguishers....like taking pictures of your new wife, if ya catch my drift.
[text was edited by author 2002-11-05 02:21:08]

prwood
Premium
join:2001-09-04
Danvers, MA

said by kelvin10:
I am of the opinion that you should have better things to do on a honeymoon than taking pictures of funny fire extinguishers....like taking pictures of your new wife, if ya catch my drift.
[text was edited by author 2002-11-05 02:21:08]

Oh, I did do that... I just didn't think y'all would be interested:

»prwdot.org/gallery/wedding/

There's the complete gallery of 500+ photos that were taken at the wedding and on our honeymoon.
--
[ boston ] [ my site ] [ photos ]

subcultured
Premium
join:2001-08-21
Jamaica Plain, MA
hey prwood - perhaps that should be the forum's new logo