Search similar:

uniqs
rage3324
join:2000-11-16
Belle Mead, NJ

rage3324

How to check RCN email

Yeah, dumb, but how do you do it? lol.

I am talking about through the internet.

Kevin

join:2001-08-19
Charlotte, NC

Kevin

You can use »webmail.rcn.com to check your email.
rage3324
join:2000-11-16
Belle Mead, NJ

rage3324

thanks

Kevin

join:2001-08-19
Charlotte, NC

Kevin

Always glad to help!

Roundboy
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Drexel Hill, PA

Roundboy to rage3324

Premium Member

to rage3324
or config your email client to use:

incoming : pop.rcn.com
outgoing : smtp.rcn.com

username : your email address
pwd : your pwd

hndrcks
Consider Alternatives
join:1999-11-15
Silver Spring, MD

hndrcks to Kevin

to Kevin
I just discovered this works for starpower (Wash DC) people too - even retains the starpower.net domain on the 'from' address.

Teriwyn
Neko Girl
Premium Member
join:2002-06-06
Germantown, MD

Teriwyn

Premium Member

said by hndrcks:
I just discovered this works for starpower (Wash DC) people too - even retains the starpower.net domain on the 'from' address.
Did you know that your starpower.net email account aliases to rcn.com and erols.com? Serious! All three domains point to the same mail server, regardless of what area you're provisioned in. (I expect, eventually, the erols.com domain will die. Not for quite some time, though.) If you don't believe me, try sending email to yourusername@ rcn.com / starpower.net / erols.com and see if you don't get it.

The mail servers are all the same, too. pop.rcn.com = pop.starpower.net = pop.erols.com, etc.

Just to interest any of you who didn't know.

hndrcks
Consider Alternatives
join:1999-11-15
Silver Spring, MD

hndrcks

Yeah, I used to have a dial-up erols account 4 years ago - when I picked up starpower I started getting "Marketpro Show and Sale" emails from my old erols address (name is same as my starpower one), so I put 2+2 together on that.

Amazing that my email address sat on the Marketpro list generating NDRs for 3 years and they never took it off...