Re: How to care for your eMULE - 11-28-02

That javascript to add connects at the two sites doesn't work

storm64007
Premium
join:2001-05-21
Freeport, NY
said by Quantex$:
Do you mean to add the file links from shareactor and filenexus? If so, in emule, in preferences>general, click on accept ed2k links.

Quantex$
Premium
join:2002-11-01
U.S.A.
said by storm64007:
said by Quantex$:
Do you mean to add the file links from shareactor and filenexus? If so, in emule, in preferences>general, click on accept ed2k links.
I got it to work, long story how... it updates the links by itself now!
--
Hide yourself from RIAA P2P scans!
Connect all 3 consoles using the same S-Video cable!

Wassup2002

@eatntn01.nj.comcast.
reply to WildGod
Apparently the FileNexus has changed it's site from »filenexus.vandewereld.com/ to »www.filenexus.com/

In case anyone didn't know. Might want to update the original post.

Gerxer

@bellsouth.net
reply to WildGod

Is it safe to have the UDP port open? I have mine with a check mark Disable do i need that port open? My downloads are fine with The UDP disable I get 30.00 KB/s or 43.00 KB/s per download what is the UDP port for?

Norville

join:2000-12-05
Saint Paul, MN
reply to WildGod
Thank you for this thread, it helped me a great deal. I have been able to connect and also upload. But I can't seem to get anything to download. I must have just a 2P connection! I followed these instructions »The mule keeps stealing my donkeys food!!! HALP!!! to connect and that worked.

Is it just because I'm new and don't have enough credits?

W98SE, 1450 down/250 up on cable, Capacities 180 upload/33 download, limits 180 download/26 upload, clientport 4662, UDP Port 50, 1500 max sources per file hard limit, 50 Connection limts Max. connections.

Thanx for any advice.

aplados
Premium
join:2002-08-26
Augusta, GA
reply to WildGod
I don't want to sound dumb but I tried and tried to add the "Almighty Links" but failed. Maybe I didn't read it correctly. Any easy instructions would be helpful since I'm not all here.

storm64007
Premium
join:2001-05-21
Freeport, NY

said by aplados:
I don't want to sound dumb but I tried and tried to add the "Almighty Links" but failed. Maybe I didn't read it correctly. Any easy instructions would be helpful since I'm not all here.
You dont add the website links you go to them and click on the file links to start downloading in your mule.
The two top sites are www.sharereactor.com and www.filenexus.com.
You go into the categories that interest you:dvd rips,games,ect.
Then chosse what you want and click on the file link..it will begin downloading in your mule.
Make sure you got mule set up to accept links. Preferences>general and click on the ed2k button. If its grayed out then your set up to accept them already.
Pick recently popular posted files for faster speed.
Rarer files will give ya slower speeds.
[text was edited by author 2003-01-23 22:37:50]