tke711
Premium Member
join:2001-03-31
Everywhere

tke711 to WildGod8

Premium Member

to WildGod8

Re: How to care for your eMULE - 11-28-02

Wow...very impressive Wild!!! You have once again created a great "How To" thread. Thank you!

I've been putting off trying eMule, well, just because I'm lazy and got comfortable with eDonkey. However, with this guide and the fact that the Donkey has been very slow and fickle lately, I may just have to give eMule a chance this weekend!

WildGod8
God Is Dead
Premium Member
join:2002-01-30
NYC

WildGod8

Premium Member

said by tke711:
I may just have to give eMule a chance this weekend!
You wont go back

tke711
Premium Member
join:2001-03-31
Everywhere

tke711

Premium Member

I'm sure I won't, especially since eDonkey has been driving me absolutely f**king nuts lately. Dropped servers, really slow downloads, popup adds, etc, etc, etc.

I look forward to giving the mule a spin on Saturday or Sunday since tomorrow the wife and I are braving the crowds and going shopping. Hey...a local electronics store is selling an Apex DVD player for $39!! It may not be the best DVD player, but it's good enough for the bedroom TV.

Plus, while we're there, I'm going to attempt to convince the wife to let me buy the Sony Wega I've been drooling over. Wish me luck!!

Thanks again for all you time on the guide Wild, and to all the others that helped you as well!

WildGod8
God Is Dead
Premium Member
join:2002-01-30
NYC

WildGod8

Premium Member

said by tke711:
Hey...a local electronics store is selling an Apex DVD player for $39!! It may not be the best DVD player, but it's good enough for the bedroom TV.

Plus, while we're there, I'm going to attempt to convince the wife to let me buy the Sony Wega I've been drooling over. Wish me luck!!

check vcdhelp.com that apex may play svcd and vcd
nice tv btw

GS300
join:2002-09-10
Queens

GS300 to tke711

to tke711
great job wild. u da man!

johnwayne3
join:2001-03-09
Bountiful, UT

johnwayne3 to tke711

to tke711
i have installed emule according to this post but it wont let me connect to any servers... please help

somebodeez
MVM
join:2001-09-24
here

somebodeez

MVM

Here is something in the eDonkey FAQ that might help you:
»File Sharing FAQ »I can't get connected to any servers!

[text was edited by author 2002-12-04 17:41:48]
Hooper
Premium Member
join:2001-10-22
Castle Rock, CO

Hooper to WildGod8

Premium Member

to WildGod8
I have an apex ad-600a and am playing a vcd as I type this. Pulled it off the mule this afternoon.